Speedtest

71 posts in this topic

because you must be mildy retarded if you dont know what symmetrical meant

you meant mildly btw?

Sorry but no, I know very high IQ people that doesn't know what it means in terms of "internet connection".

hey retard i knew what that meant moron, i meant this "That http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/ test of yours gives really strange result, unconsistent with rx/tx local measure for example"

:) You're the retard :wacko: . Hitting out at someone who was simply trying to help you. That's just messed up. Either you have some serious mental problems or you've still not reached puberty. If it's the 2nd.... see you in 10 years

macgirl and AllOutMacsToday... sorry. But she just needed to be told. :whistle:

lol always someone turns the thread down (usually when ther epeen gets a bashing).

Heres mine, which is AFAIK the fastest home connection you can have in the UK.

20mb down/ 768k upwards quoted and i got this;

93265722.png

djxtreme, I think UKOnline offer 22mbs... but in any case it's a impressive speed.

BTW don't post it as a link, post it as an image so it appears like all the other ones. I've done it here for you in my quote.

My internet is being changed right now so I guess mine would be the lowest with DL:0 UL:0

Edited by AcePlayer

rofl it means he has the same upload and download

explain to me how im "hitting him out" when he replies laughing like I'm an idiot? Am I not allowed to defend myself?

Edited by Areyu S3

rofl is like lol. Not that big of a deal. And most people would have rofl'd or lol'd back at the other guy explaining the got it wrong instead of calling them a retard or moron. Don't get me wrong, you have every right to defend yourself (something I’m for) but mac-mini really was trying to help you out.

I don't know mac-mini personally but he's a helpful member of the community. He's not one of those who come in, get their hackintosh running and leave... he's here to stay and help (or has been at least). There are loads of people such as him and they are the last people who deserve being called a retard.

It seems overall it was a misunderstanding and I think we should agree we're all sorry and let it rest. You're new to the forum but you'll soon find out that the members here are really friendly and help (the main reason I’ve stayed year on after building my hack) and lets keep it that way.

I would like to apologise on my behalf for my own words.

Note: Btw even if you did mean what symmetry meant it would have been a valid question as it wasn't symmetrical in the first place. A symmetry would be 7386 which it isn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...