YouTube Founder Chad Hurley Says AGLOCO Wins

34 posts in this topic

Gt,

The whole idea behind AGLOCO is to take over advertising on the net

Take for example google. All the money they earn (it is a 50 billion dollar company) is through ads and they earn so much due to their user base

Agloco is trying to achieve a similar userbase and is hence paying people to refer others. AGLOCO is 2 months old,the viewbar is not yet released(slated for march),yet it throws up 1,500,000 results on google !! Tat makes it one of the fastest growing sites on the net !!

It is pretty easy,let me tell u.

Get 10-15 people under u and speak to them personally and ask each of them to try to get 10 or 15 each and tell the same to each of their referrals. Ur job is done.

And after all this valuable info,I hope u use my referral. :)

Any other queries,just post them here

Edited by subramanyam

Interesting. Thanks for the link. Is this a pyramid scheme or is it a legitate business? I am still a little scheptical. In order to make lots of money, it appears that have get people to sign up and/or give referrals. I must say, it would be awesome to make a six figure salary on the internet as long as it's legit and the FBI doesn't come knocking. :pirate2:

gt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

Normaly pyramid schemes aks you for money and/or don't have a product oppose of the Network Marketing or Multilevel Marketing Schemes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi_level_marketing

Get 10-15 people under u and speak to them personally and ask each of them to try to get 10 or 15 each and tell the same to each of their referrals. Ur job is done.

And after all this valuable info,I hope u use my referral. :)

How do you personally ask them, I don't know who signed with my referral link?

Guest goodtime
Gt,

The whole idea behind AGLOCO is to take over advertising on the net

Take for example google. All the money they earn (it is a 50 billion dollar company) is through ads and they earn so much due to their user base

Agloco is trying to achieve a similar userbase and is hence paying people to refer others. AGLOCO is 2 months old,the viewbar is not yet released(slated for march),yet it throws up 1,500,000 results on google !! Tat makes it one of the fastest growing sites on the net !!

And after all this valuable info,I hope u use my referral. :pirate2:

Any other queries,just post them here

Supramanyam,

Okay. I signed up. I just need to confirm it when I get home. I did use your referral link. Thanks for the info. It's nice getting into something that is relatively new.

I tried eBay and did around $1000/month. Trying Google AdSense now making about 16 cents a day not to great but its a start. This looks like AGLOCO has better income potential. My 5 yr. twin boys and wife surf the net alot at home, so when the toolbar does come out, I might do well. Plus I can add my referral link to my website and see if my internet friends would like to join. Can't hurt, no money to invest.

gt

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBX6960

Edited by goodtime

Guest goodtime

Is Agloco good or evil?

I just joined agloco. A new internet startup company that lets you get paid to surf the internet. What is the catch? They say you don't have to pay anything to sign up. You don't have to give anything to agloco except in order to earn money you have to do two things:

1. Get people to join the network through referrals.

2. Install the ViewBar that keeps track of what you do on the internet.

You can also make additional dollars when your referrals get other people to sign up.

Here is the problem. This is very close to a Pyramid scheme. Unlike the potential to become the CEO of a company, you can never reach the top. Will you ever become the CEO of your company? I'd like to think that I would like to be able to, one day.

Also, I have never been good at selling things like this to my friends. I tried one Pyramid Phone Company thing and when I decided to quit, my professor got pissed because I was in his referral list and he would lose money. He haven't spoke since, are we were long time friends.

I would like to one day become financially independent. Could this be a way to supplement your income? Is giving up some of your privacy worth the money? If you do install their ViewBar, you can disable it at any time. I should also mention the ViewBar is not even out yet. hehe

My main concern is: Do people want to be watched on the internet? Will users put up with the ViewBar added to their browser? I am sitting on the fence on this one. This is going to be a very controversial company.

At any rate and for what its worth, here is my referral link:

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBX6960

So Say We All, Good Hunting,

Goodtime

Edited by goodtime

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

Normaly pyramid schemes aks you for money and/or don't have a product oppose of the Network Marketing or Multilevel Marketing Schemes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi_level_marketing

How do you personally ask them, I don't know who signed with my referral link?

MacGirl,

I am sure u know atleast 20 people who have not joined agloco yet .Call them up ,speak to them ,mail them ur referral link. I am sure atleast 10 would join.

And the most important thing,ASK THEM TO DO THE SAME

Guest goodtime

Does anyone know if the ViewBar will be Mac compatible? I only see screenshots on AGLOCO's website for Windows and there is no mention of Mac anywhere.

gt

Interesting. Thanks for the link. Is this a pyramid scheme or is it a legitate business? I am still a little scheptical. In order to make lots of money, it appears that have get people to sign up and/or give referrals. I must say, it would be awesome to make a six figure salary on the internet as long as it's legit and the FBI doesn't come knocking. :(

gt

youd have to refer about 14,000 people who all browsed 5hours a day with the viewbar (the maximum allowed) and youd have to browse 5hrs a day too..,

www.agloco.com/r/BBBK0795

HAHAHHAHAHAH

and again goodtime, adware infects WINDOWS, not mac! (windows fan right here too.... so no mac for you!)

but seriously, there was allready a post about alcrap and this could also be considered spam.... really.