YouTube Founder Chad Hurley Says AGLOCO Wins

34 posts in this topic

YouTube Founder Says AGLOCO Wins.

That is how I read this statement.

DAVOS, Switzerland (AP) — YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley made news at a meeting of some of the globe’s most powerful people Saturday, announcing that his wildly successful site will start sharing revenue with its millions of users.

Chad Hurley just joined Bill Gates in endorsing exactly what AGLOCO wants to do – give the economic value to the user.

Of course , like Bill Gates ($$$$$), Chad Hurley has already sold his company for $1.6 billion to Google so he can afford to be in a generous mood. And really how much will they share? Google shareholders are hoping not too much.

With AGLOCO — THE Economic Network. No such conflict. The Members are the owners.

EVEN more important. The people building out the network NOW will be sharing in the $1.6 billion – or whatever the value of AGLOCO becomes. This is a huge difference.

It is why I call AGLOCO a true Internet Revolution.

Join it, Support it, Make it grow. And it can really change the way the economics of the Internet will be in the future.

P.S Take a look at my sig

Edited by subramanyam

The toolbar is not yet released,so we dont know if its spyware.

But I'm pretty damn sure its not spyware.They wud shut down right away if tat was the case and they surely dont want that...

tehy say it watches your browsing, that = spyware..... its willing spyware..... but it is all teh same.

"The Viewbar™ keeps track of your online interests and preferences, and uses that information to deliver the most valuable message to you at the right time. Because privacy is a core principle of AGLOCO, the Viewbar™ communicates with our secure servers in an encrypted fashion to keep your information private."

that and the fact that you dont make anything until you install that.... and it hasnt been released yet soo.... yea (im a member...... but its silly)

Tats the whole point...U know what it does,so its not SPYING

I wud'nt mind it anyways if it pays me..

Chk this site out,it shows a rough estimate of how much money u can make

http://agloco-top-gun.spaces.live.com/

.... yea, no, it still spys, and how are they making money when the software ISNT out yet/ and i doubt im gonna refer 20,000 members, oh and btw, looks like a pyramid scam?

Tats an estimate using the simmons report(google for it...)

and forget bour 20000,i wud be happy to make $200 a month ...!!

And its not a pyramid scheme...

wikipedia definition:

A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, usually without any product or service being delivered

We are not investing anything...

Tats an estimate using the simmons report(google for it...)

and forget bour 20000,i wud be happy to make $200 a month ...!!

And its not a pyramid scheme...

wikipedia definition:

We are not investing anything...

Ill agree with you on that one. but its making no sense since those people say they made all that $ and yet the software you need to make the $ isnt even out yet!

/me backs this train up for a second

Dictionary - spy: "a person who keeps close and secret watch on the actions and words of another or others."

Dictionary - spyware: "computer software that obtains information from a user's computer without the user's knowledge or consent"

Hrm. Somethings not right here.

/me backs this train up for a second

Dictionary - spy: "a person who keeps close and secret watch on the actions and words of another or others."

Dictionary - spyware: "computer software that obtains information from a user's computer without the user's knowledge or consent"

Hrm. Somethings not right here.

mhm yep

Hi,

subramaanyam, you should tell the people that you get options or money for

everyone who clicks on your referral Link in the sig.

That way no one could blame you for probably posting all this just for your

own needs. :lol:

Guest goodtime
I guess its natural that people wud be apprehensive bout such sites in the beginning.

And YES, I WUD EXTEND MY REFERRAL BASE EVERYTIME U REGISTER UNDER ME,but hey,U CUD DO THE SAME !!

Is tat gud enuf xtraa ?? :lol:

Cheers

So how much can users make using this Viewbar / Sign my life away Adware?

I've tried other internet money making schemes like selling on eBay, and Google Adsense. Can the money on this thing add up to anymore than $100/mo.?

gt

Edited by goodtime

I thought we allready had a thread about this.... and it requires you install spyware.

this would be 4 windows right? i never had a prob on my mac

I guess its natural that people wud be apprehensive bout such sites in the beginning.

And YES, I WUD EXTEND MY REFERRAL BASE EVERYTIME U REGISTER UNDER ME,but hey,U CUD DO THE SAME !!

Is tat gud enuf xtraa ?? ;)

Cheers

i dont know why people get so pissed off about this, they will register the same on the site if they werent reffered by u, and they will just do the same

Guest goodtime

self |self| noun ( pl. selves |selvz|) a person's essential being that distinguishes them from others, esp. considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action : our alienation from our true selves | [in sing. ] guilt can be turned against the self | language is an aspect of a person's sense of self.

promotion |promotion| noun • activity that supports or provides active encouragement for the furtherance of a cause, venture, or aim : disease prevention and health promotion. • the publicization of a product, organization, or venture so as to increase sales or public awareness. • a publicity campaign for a particular product, organization, or venture : the paper is reaping the rewards of a series of promotions.

sig |sig| noun informal Computing a short personalized message at the end of an e-mail. ORIGIN 1990s: abbreviation of signature .

This appears to be a self promotion thread.

gt

http://fastsnacks.blogspot.com

Edited by goodtime

You know your totally right Agloco spells out exactly what it does and reports on in its EULA along with many other spyware programs that do the exact same thing. Last I checked Alexa, Bonzi Buddy, and all of that other junk are listed as spyware and it explicitly tells you in its EULA.

Just because it was made by the founder of Youtube doesn't mean it's safe. Don't let advertising companies take advantage of you.

Edit: I dunt undter tand wat u r sayin in dee oder post subryan.

Edited by frenchie

Guest goodtime

Multiple Choice:

What is the estimated amount that someone could potentionally make from this self inflicted spyware? Is it:

A. 0.01-1.00/month

B. 1.00-10.00/month

C. 10.00-100.00/month

D. 100.00-1000.00/month

E. to infinity and beyond.

gt

Edited by goodtime

Guest goodtime

Interesting. Thanks for the link. Is this a pyramid scheme or is it a legitate business? I am still a little scheptical. In order to make lots of money, it appears that have get people to sign up and/or give referrals. I must say, it would be awesome to make a six figure salary on the internet as long as it's legit and the FBI doesn't come knocking. :)

gt

Edited by goodtime