Coming Soon: Install Guide for x200 users

mchouin

158 posts in this topic

Its only done that when i install osx which i just did when i go to boot up thats what i see and my hjardrive is set up tp boot 2nd after my dvd rom.

Could it be driver problem? Could u tell me what packages to select? i have a compaq v5305wm for future reference lol

Im getting Airpotdriver atheros loaded unsuccessfully, (fine can fix that later)

ApplePS2TrackPad: Synaptics TouchPadV6.2

waiting for root device..

i could do with out this too.

but how do i get around this?

and let it just load?

Edited by RobbieS

Im done downloading and seeding right now for others.

Im getting a "still waiting for boot device" message. I think its my hardware (compaq V2000) , Im getting the same message if using a different version of the JAS OSX.

kalel90,

I'm afraid I cannot help you out since i don't really know what your problem is. I'm not done downloading the ISO yet so maybe once I'm done and if I experience the same problem I could try to find a solution.

royco- couldnt be more frustrating right?

Naah!! 5 different OSX versions, several days each. Still no working OSX86! My XP seems very pretty right now.

I guess I'll give it a few more days before I get new hardware specifically for OSX. Whoosha, whoosha. happy thoughts, happy thoughts.

squimmy- royco-

lets work on this.

there is something that is different on our computers, so lets figure this out- and not give up, lol.

Im sure we all have gotten it working through vmware, so natively is just a few steps away (::wish::wish)

PM me your AIM, if you dont have it, make one, and we will work on this together-compare notes.

It's a very, very broad error. It probably comes up on the forums at least once per day. I doubt there's a common link between us that's causing the error. Still, gotta start somewhere.

I'm on a non mobile X200 chipset - is anybody else here who is experiencing the error on a mobile chipset? (i.e. in a laptop)

Also, am I right in saying that I'm the only one who can boot succsesfully using the genericPcAta driver? It's only when I switch to scousi's or zappadoc's driver (to get UDMA working) when I experience the error.

Edited by squimmy

Well the ATI X200 is pretty tricky to get it to work. I will post my fixed ATI USB kexts later

This will enable you to use USB Pendrives and stuff like that. I will try to make an AIO [All In One installer] for our Troubled ATI users

Hi. Good topic, I tried everything but nothing works :D

Samsung R40 (NP-R40K004)

Intel® Celeron® M 410 (1.46GHz) L2 Cache 1mb

512 MB

DDR2 533Мгц - 667Мгц

60 GB (4200 rpm)

ATI Radeon Express 200M (ID 0x5a62)

ATI RC410ME

Combo DVD-ROM/CD-RW

4xUSB 2.0/ 1 Type II PC card / Mini PCI Card / SVHS / Headphone-out / Mic-in / RJ45 / RJ11 /

I installed Mac OS X 10.4.8 [JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1] every is fine except

Audio, Video, Lan, (maybe Modem).

HERE I downloaded Callisto b003 and Installed as Author said, after reboot nothing has changed. In SystemProfile->Grafics/Monitor->Information Kernel Extension: Kext not loaded. What is the other way to know that VideoDriver works fine? I can't change resolution and so on.

The same problem with Audio.

I'm a Blender user, I tried to start Blender, but it fails with message "Not enough VRAM Blender needs at least 8mb"->In BIOS I shared VRAM to 32mb

After Installing IOUSB***.kext my USB mouse didn't detect.

HELP. What to do?