OMG! 9A343 (Client) + 9A344 (Server)!

Adrian Fogge

170 posts in this topic

Security will run under Tiger, because it is just a renamed version of Blank.

Security just sounds so much hotter when it comes to making a blank screen though. Everything is just so protected!!!

Arabesque will not run.

Retro will not run.

Spectrum is not new, just a new icon.

Word of the Day has been in Leopard since 9A303.

Still no updated iTunes Artwork screensaver shown at WWDC.

Sure is exciting though to see the community so excited about 2 new screensavers.

Maybe Apple should take note that people will be excited about any of their stuff, so just forget all further development and enhancements, as long as there is a little eye-candy thrown in here and there everyone will be happy.

fileho keeps erroring, but i think it may be finished, not sure... i have to test a bit before letting it out.

semthex or public? i have to put one on hold. shoot.

edit: fileho on hold, semthex and the devs are going to seed it on demonoid so i have to donate all my humble upload to them, i wont forsake those collage students and people who are portblocked though as i still have full intent to upload to fileho, but this time in 1gb chunks so that if it glitches i can just reupload the part and i think they may kill files after a certain size... BUT IT IS GETTING OUT! (i think server first though.... thats what they are grabbing atm....)

any new news?

....halfway through the most moronic piece of **** coursework you ever did see.... due tomorrow

keep up the good work bwhsh8r, its massively appreciated.

esspecially server :-)

Edited by Embio

no problem, but they are both being really fussy etc, my isp (roadrunner) seems to be starting to send a kill signal to my computer every once and a while, and im trying to figure out how to stop this.... and i have to wait until tomorrow to resume the server version, but i started the client in the mean time.... well, i hope ill be able to get anything i need to done, let alone the leopard, but we shall have to wait and see. ill try though.

and asap18, i cant, i cant burn .dmg, dont use apple :unsure: cant do it in windows, and thats about it lol

Are you in Hawaii? Roadrunner is the only isp i know in Hawaii.

haha this may sound funny but my ISP is "Cox." I know it sounds like a derogatory term but please get your head out of the dumpster. it is relly good for a regualar cable internet provider. i have gotten over a Mbit a second when i am downloading from oink. i wanna get FiOS from verizon but they dont offer it yet where i live here in san diego. cant wait till they do! any way i can be of help please let me know.

nice, our parent teacher conferences are now parent teacher student conferences, we get a day off, but it ends up being like a 1/2 day!!!!!!!! but, next year we won't

Me too. But it is optional, so hell no I am wasting my half day with teachers!