Open Networks

Unsecured Wireless Network Found  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What Should I Do

• Hack I.T
    • Leave I.T
    • Alert Them

30 posts in this topic

I have a silly neighbor who has no security or or secure password ( so silly to use a common one, hehe ) their wireless network. I have no idea who this is now i could warn them changing their network name to something that indicates they have been hacked and alert them or i could have some fun.... or i could do nothing and leave it as a backup internet source for me. what should i do and how.. (evil laugh).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Warn them and offer to fix it for them. I've done that for neighbors.

See if he has a XP box and try to access C$ :thumbsup_anim:

What are you, a rogue?

• 2 weeks later...
If they are nice neighbors be nice and let them know. If they are complete a******s to you, hacking their network and jack their internet. I'm not mean, but if someone is really mean to me, I can't just be nice.

then learn to be nice.

Whats wrong with you ppl. Free internet = Good. I Like to keep it that way. Torrents all the way.

PS: I am really cheap, and have WPA on my wifi.

Whats wrong with you ppl. Free internet = Good. I Like to keep it that way. Torrents all the way.

PS: I am really cheap, and have WPA on my wifi.

Well, I have morality to work out it is not right to hijack peoples Wlans.

No, it is not morality, it is foolishness. imo if they are dumb enough to leave it unsecured, then use it. They will figure out soon enough when it starts getting slow. Dont do any {censored} stuff like h4xing thier boxes, just use thier internet to help boost ur ratio and get that tv episdoe you missed last night :)

No, it is not morality, it is foolishness. imo if they are dumb enough to leave it unsecured, then use it. They will figure out soon enough when it starts getting slow. Dont do any {censored} stuff like h4xing thier boxes, just use thier internet to help boost ur ratio and get that tv episdoe you missed last night :(

Exactly.

No, it is not morality, it is foolishness. imo if they are dumb enough to leave it unsecured, then use it. They will figure out soon enough when it starts getting slow. Dont do any {censored} stuff like h4xing thier boxes, just use thier internet to help boost ur ratio and get that tv episdoe you missed last night :hysterical:

If you pirate stuff from someone else's internet connection, the unsuspecting users could be charge with piracy.