How Long for Apple Intel Support?

mek21

14 posts in this topic

Doesn't really matter how long it will last...There are still tons of people with 2nd and 3rd gen Intel hacks around, even C2D! To be honest I don't see any major improvements or innovations from Apple in terms of software. "Brand new wallpapers...iPhone as a webcam...Widgets, all these things are presented like it was never seen before. 99% {censored} in shiny envelop. The idea of the "latest and greatest" is fun, but not necessary. If anybody is concerned about the future of the hackintosh... don't worry, this community will last more than Apple itself :) 

Cheers

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yes, And We Can All Go Back To Some Nostalgia And Play With OS X

With What BootLoaders We Have Today, Clover And OpenCore, 

Should Be A Breeze.

I suspect there will be an Arm Emulator

That Will Let Us Continue On Our Merry Way

• Like 2

Em 19/07/2023 às 23:14, CloverLeaf disse:

Realmente não importa quanto tempo vai durar... Ainda há toneladas de pessoas com hacks Intel de 2a e 3a geração por aí, até mesmo C2D! Para ser honesto, não vejo grandes melhorias ou inovações da Apple em termos de software."Novos papéis de parede... iPhone como uma webcam... Widgets, todas essas coisas são apresentadas como nunca foram vistas antes. 99% {censurados} em envelope brilhante. A ideia do "última e maior" é divertida, mas não necessária. Se alguém estiver preocupado com o futuro do hackintosh... não se preocupe, essa comunidade vai durar mais do que a própria Apple:) 

Felicidades

GOD Bless your words!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Slice said:

Intel Hackintosh will live forever! Some of then with Sonoma, some with Mojave etc.

We also can start Armintosh if there will be any sense.

Maybe the developers (including you) decide to create a brand new operating system called hackOS and get us all done with Apple 😂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 7/24/2023 at 5:39 PM, Cyberdevs said:

Maybe the developers (including you) decide to create a brand new operating system called hackOS and get us all done with Apple 😂 

There is a linux but we don't want it because it is not from Apple. Switching to linux we loose many advantages of macOS. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Slice said:

There is a linux but we don't want it because it is not from Apple. Switching to linux we loose many advantages of macOS. 

Yeah I know, linux has always been a choice but as you said it's not Apple, as a matter of fact nothing is Apple.

There are rumors about a 30" or 32" iMac coming up in October or later this year which is pretty tempting and if that becomes a reality and if it fits my budget I'm really considering to buy one (only if I can afford it :hysterical:) and knowing Apple it won't be cheap I guess they will charge about $2500 to $3000 for that, they already charge $1599 to $1899 for the 27" Studio display alone so add the keyboard, mouse and the logic board it will sum up to the prices I predicted. :frantics:

• 2 weeks later...

As it was said, Long life to IM! From the owner, to the admins, moderators, developers, coders, passing through scripters , to endings up with the users. IM community forever

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1