3,556 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, ruslan61 said:

I can't update??

config settings:

secure boot mode default

sip closed

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 22.01.13.png

Enter this in terminal:

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil unenroll

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

And try again. If update doesn't apare, reboot and try again.

Edited by Stefanalmare
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, miliuco said:

@dogansan

Do you have a CPU Sandy Bridge E, right? Extreme, without GPU.  It's an old hardware but capable of run modern macOS with the suitable settings.

I see that you have a very elaborated config.plist, with patches coming from OpenCore Legacy patcher. I don't see strange things in configuration file but this hardware is very very little known by me.

Did you have succes with CryptexFixup? Does it work fine?

I think that you miss SSDT-PM.aml, created on macOS with ssdtPRGen, but it can be the existing ssdt.aml, if it's so don't pay attention to this item. But if you haven't generated your own SSDT-PM you have the instructions in the Dortania Guide (Sandy and Ivy Bridge Power Management section).

I hope a more experienced user will say something useful to you.

@ruslan61

Did you get previous betas well displayed in Software Update? Did you change any setting?

@miliuco thanks for your reply and comments,  yes it is Sandy Bridge E without iGPU , I have used OCLP patches to enable Ventura installation(I have reviewed @stefanalmare's efi and have taken patches from his efi.) CrytexFixedup worked without any issue,so I did not have to get into os.dmg things. I had actually followed dortania guide & generated my SSDT.aml with ssdtPRGen and it is used . there is also another aml named SSDT-PM.aml , it is still inside ACPI folder but it also did not help wake from sleep issue. I suspect the issue is created by Kepler but I could find any solution till now.

• Like 2

New release of Ventura 13.0 RC2 22A380, updated over the air OTA. Everything is working.

Real Mac - MacBook Pro 13'' Retina Early 2015 with latest OCLP 0.5.0, OpenCore 0.8.5 Latest Kexts.

Need to re-patch with OCLP 0.5.0 to work acceleration of my Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536MB.

image.thumb.png.86307c4372abe2267e5cc45a57e4aea2.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, STLVNUB said:

Have you the link to the incremental update... my Ventura has no internet, thanks 

I don't have it, I updated with Apple Store ...

Sorry

PS: Updated, all continues well...

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, anerik70 said:

No OTA updates here too!

CryptexFixup doesn't work. I had to manually replace os.dmg.

Any help is welcome

image.png.b9626d365ce9672e105393531cd89cc4.png

image.thumb.png.4af02a37524477e3a49ba32ed9026301.png

image.thumb.png.c0ed1b04fd53b928738f964181b0b866.png

Sin título.jpg

Check the status of this command: csrutil authenticated-root status

If it is disabled. The update does not appear

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Stefanalmare said:

Enter this in terminal:

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil unenroll

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

And try again. If update doesn't apare, reboot and try again.

thank you so much good person

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Zuja4701 said:

hello@Ellybz, do you have any problem with "MSR_IA32_TSC_ADJUST" on your PC. Can you please share your EFI? Thank you!

There you go. No problem with MSR_IA32_TSC_ADJUST. Wake from sleep works also perfectly. 

Device properties and SN infos have been removed.

PS: GA x299 do not require any SSDTs. 

EFI.zip

Edited by Ellybz
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

anyone who tested fat32 format write speed?

12 items, 10 pdf +/- 3 mb, 1 video MP4 204 mb, 1 rtf 3 mb,  16 seconds...

write 9-11 mb/s

read 110/140 mb/s

BUT ExFAT DONT FORMAT:::::::

Edited by Derty
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, miliuco said:

Not sure: restart to Recovery >> Utilities >> Terminal >> csrutil authenticated-root enable. 

I enable it but system won't boot

7 hours ago, PoMpIs said:

My lenovo T430 has it disabled and the update was showing the same as on my other computers

image.png.696015cd55c2a314360919569b0e2540.png

😱

On 10/21/2022 at 1:16 AM, dogansan said:

@miliuco thanks for your reply and comments,  yes it is Sandy Bridge E without iGPU , I have used OCLP patches to enable Ventura installation(I have reviewed @stefanalmare's efi and have taken patches from his efi.) CrytexFixedup worked without any issue,so I did not have to get into os.dmg things. I had actually followed dortania guide & generated my SSDT.aml with ssdtPRGen and it is used . there is also another aml named SSDT-PM.aml , it is still inside ACPI folder but it also did not help wake from sleep issue. I suspect the issue is created by Kepler but I could find any solution till now.

Its near impossible to get sleep working in X79. I had tried it long and hard. 

Edited by RoberT_XeS
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2