[pre-release] macOS Ventura

3,556 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, cyrhex said:

still crashing on login screen

Please give a bit more info. Still crashing? Still after adding the cryptex boot arg? How has you added it? Booting safe mode? Has you been able to apply the root patch on safe mode? If you want more help, you must make an effort to comment more things about what yo are doing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miliuco said:

Please give a bit more info. Still crashing? Still after adding the cryptex boot arg? How has you added it? Booting safe mode? Has you been able to apply the root patch on safe mode? If you want more help, you must make an effort to comment more things about what yo are doing.

ill add the boot args -crypt_force_avx still no luck,,still crashing on login screen I can't login,,I can't enter my password hanging..I will try with new oclp

6 hours ago, miliuco said:

Press shift + enter keys when macOS entry is selected in the OC picker.

When you are in safe mode:

- get latest OCLP build, do not compile it by yourself, get the compiled app from Actions >>go to the more recent CI - Build wxPython >> download OpenCore-Patcher.app

- apply the root patch selecting CryptexFixup if it isn’t selected by default and add -crypt_force_avx to boot args as @jsl2000 says. 

How? 

I re-add the kext and remove cryptex boot args.

28 minutes ago, miliuco said:

got it working with new oclp and cryptex boot args,,thnx sir for the latest oclp 5.0,,thnx @jsl2000 as well for the hints

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 8.39.19 PM.png

• Like 7