Can someone provide ACPI Tables from real iMac20,x?

Guest 5T33Z0

10 posts in this topic

Hi. I am trying to find ACPI Tables from the latest 10th Gen Intel Macs to update the OC-Little Repo to further improve the quality of information and to improve our builds. Therefore I'd like to check out the ACPI Tables of the  10th Gen Intel Macs. So if anybody has access to an imac20,x or any other of the newest Mac models, I'd highly appreciate if you would share them with me.

Thanks in advance,

5T33Z0

Edited by 5T33Z0

11 minutes ago, 5T33Z0 said:

Hi. I am trying to find ACPI Tables from 10the Gen Macs to update the OC-Little Repo to further improve the quality of information and to improve our builds. Therefore I'd like to check out the ACPI Tables of the last Gen Intel Macs. So if anybody has access to an imac20,x or any other of the newest Mac models, I'd highly appreciate if you would share them with me.

Thanks in advance,

5T33Z0

Here you can find a lot of DarwinDumps(ACPI included).

Thanks for the link to the russian Site, but I got those already. Maybe someone over at Mac Rumers has them? I don't want to register an account there…

Edited by 5T33Z0

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I once used to Acpi Tables from a Mac and it ran pretty well. If the hardware is not there in DSDT it doesn't matter

You can edit the stuff that's not there is good experiment

• 3 months later...