Open source cross-platform OpenCore Auxiliary Tools(OCAT)

ic005k
571 posts in this topic

* Fix: The problem that the message box button is responsive only when clicked twice under Mac
* Optimize: reading of database under Windows
* New: Reading hardware information under Windows (to be improved)
* New: Database version information displayed in database title

• Like 1

hello, first of all thank you for your great work.
do you think you make it possible to display 2 configplist at the same time, in two different windows.

in order to be able to work by comparison. maybe it is already possible, I did not find how to do it with PlistEDPlus

thank you again

Edited by odemolay

19 minutes ago, odemolay said:

hello, first of all thank you for your great work.
do you think you make it possible to display 2 configplist at the same time, in two different windows.

in order to be able to work by comparison. maybe it is already possible, I did not find how to do it with PlistEDPlus

thank you again

You could name one of them BAK.plist that way you can open both side by side for comparison or to edit.

• Like 2

With newest version, I get no ocvalidate issues, but if I run ocvalidate with terminal I get the following:

OCS: Missing key ResetTrafficClass, context <Audio>!
OCS: Missing key ActivateHpetSupport, context <Quirks>!
Serialisation returns 2 errors!

5 minutes ago, pkdesign said:

With newest version, I get no ocvalidate issues, but if I run ocvalidate with terminal I get the following:

only 2 or 5 errors I can't find them, the Sanity Checker is still stuck at 0.6.6:(

Schermata 2021-03-01 alle 22.55.36.png

6 hours ago, pkdesign said:

@antuneddu Sorry, the official version of 0.6.7 is not ready to be upgraded yet, it will be released later. I've been really busy lately, so I apologize again.

Edited by ic005k
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, ic005k said:

@antuneddu Sorry, the official version of 0.6.7 is not ready to be upgraded yet, it will be released later. I've been really busy lately, so I apologize again.

Thanks, it's me who had to wait a little longer for, congratulations for the App 

48 minutes ago, antuneddu said:

Thanks, it's me who had to wait a little longer for, congratulations for the App 

It won't take long. Because the next version added a very user-friendly undo and redo function, so it took a little longer, thanks for your attention.

* New: New Window
* Optimized undo and redo
* Other improvements

On 3/1/2021 at 5:23 PM, odemolay said:

The function of new window has been added, please download the latest version.

• Like 2

* Optimized the edit box inside the data table.
1. Correct cursor behavior when editing
2. Use the Enter key to confirm the edit, then there will be a green check mark on the right side
3. Undo and redo using the block method instead of a single character
* New: All Label and Checkbox support copying text via right-click menu (easy to help others solve problems on OC)
* Other optimization

Edited by ic005k
  • Like 1

* New: All data tables support copying rows and pasting rows between multiple processes or single processes (multiple rows, undo and redo are supported, copied history data is stored using persistent storage policy, if pasting history data is not supported, the paste menu is grayed out)
* Other detailed improvements and optimizations

Edited by ic005k
  • Like 1