Usb-Inject-All kext causing issues

Gabigeek

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

First this is my first post on this forum so I hope Im creating a topic at the right place :)

Im french, so sorry for my bad english :P

So I recently made a Hackintosh Laptop (on a ROG GL553VD-DM078T )

This laptop is based on a i7 7700HQ and a GTX1050.

I installed MacOS Sierra using the Clover bootloader and succesfully installed  the kexts needed but one of them is causing trouble.

I Broke my internal ethernet Port so I must use a USB-C ethernet dongle in order to acces the internet ( The Integrated Wifi chipset isn't compatible so that's my only way to connect.)

Without the UsbInjectAll.kext everything works exept my laptop keyboard wich use USB (yes, the internal ASUS Aura keyboard use USB interface, not PS2 or IC2 ).

But if I load the UsbInjectAll kext the keyboard works, but the USB-C ethernet dongle is no more recognized at all ( not even in the system report menu)

The weird thing is that if I plug a USB stick in the USB-C port, it works, but the ethernet dongle won't.

So now I have 2 options :

-or I load the UsbInjectAll kext and I get my keyboard to work

-or I disable the UsbInjectAll kext so i can get back my ethernet USB-C dongle to work, but no more keyboard....

Can someone explain why do this happen ? Is there a way to get both The Ethernet dongle and my internal keyboard to work at the same time ?

If Needed, I can provide more information about the hardware Used etc.

Have a good Day/night :D

Hi,

Thanks a lot I patched my usb Ports (using Hackintool as told elsewhere on the web) and now it works great ! :lol:

For those who are wondering how I did, here's the link the the post that solved my problem (There's a Step by Step tutorial to get thru )

https://hackintosher.com/forums/thread/usb-inject-all-kext-is-causing-issues.1426/

Have a good day ! :D