Installing Mojave On HP Z400 > Error "macOS could not be installed on your computer"

Mtkhan

12 posts in this topic

Hello Guys!

I'm trying to upgrade my Mackintosh by installing Mojave on my Previous build of HP Z400 running perfectly with Sierra.

I'm stuck at this error saying "macOS could not be installed on your computer"
I've added the same kexts as before in my previous builds and I'm not sure why its also not showing my drives in Disk Utility. I'm thinking the error could be of because this, please let me know If I'm wrong. I'm attacking the screenshots please see these; also I'm adding my plist file its been setup using enoch bootloader. I was using kexts "AHCIPortInjector.kext" & "IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext" in my previous builds. But not sure if its working or not? as my usb is working either using these or without. Using SmBIOS of Mac Pro 5.1 and its working fine in previous builds.

Please help me figuring this issue and suggest the solution for this error? I want to get this figured as soon as possible. 

Many thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 2.01.26 AM.png

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-01 at 2.03.25 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-01 at 2.03.16 AM.jpeg

Edited by Mtkhan

15 hours ago, Rockey12 said:

Hi, Thanks for the details.
I tried to use this but it restart right before going in to installation GUI. I'm not sure what causing the restart. Please guide me. Thanks

• 1 month later...

HP Z400 W3690 24Gb DDR3 Nvidia Quadro K2000 SM951 256Gb Mac Os Mojave 10.4.4 installed. Frequent boot failures, the progress bar appears at the Apple Logo but doesn't start 5/10, while verbose mode booting

failures decrease to 2/10. Force restart(s) needed. I've noticed this behaviour since High Sierra while with older systems (Sierra, El Capitan....) I never had this issue. Can someone who's running Mac OS High Sierra or Mojave

confirm this problem on booting? 

Thank You to everyone will read this post. More infos in the attachments

EFI+IOREG.zip

EFI+IOREG.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Mine will reboot during the loading bar 

cant even see the error why in vebrose mode

i found https://www.dropbox.com/s/415vdq7i505opfw/EFI%20Z400%20Mojave.zip?dl=0 this zip package with lets the clover loader boot and lets the usb active, but the installer wont boot trough .

Can someone please shed some light on why mine wont boot 

Used the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] usb creator to create an Mojave usb installer.

HP Z400 
Intel Xeon X55650 six core /12tread 32GB ram ddr3 non ecc 1 256GB samsung evo pro 830 ssd boot drive - amd WX7100- Samsung 24 inch full HD led display 

OS nothing SSD is still clean

Edited by sojab0on0005
given the usb creator methode

On 3/1/2019 at 2:11 AM, Mtkhan said:

Hello Guys!

I'm trying to upgrade my Mackintosh by installing Mojave on my Previous build of HP Z400 running perfectly with Sierra.

I'm stuck at this error saying "macOS could not be installed on your computer"
I've added the same kexts as before in my previous builds and I'm not sure why its also not showing my drives in Disk Utility. I'm thinking the error could be of because this, please let me know If I'm wrong. I'm attacking the screenshots please see these; also I'm adding my plist file its been setup using enoch bootloader. I was using kexts "AHCIPortInjector.kext" & "IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext" in my previous builds. But not sure if its working or not? as my usb is working either using these or without. Using SmBIOS of Mac Pro 5.1 and its working fine in previous builds.

Please help me figuring this issue and suggest the solution for this error? I want to get this figured as soon as possible. 

Many thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 2.01.26 AM.png

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-01 at 2.03.25 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-01 at 2.03.16 AM.jpeg

Hi Guys, apologies for not been able to update on this issue.
I recently tried to check the issue again and was able to get all drives. Now all drives are showing but still see the the same Installation error "macOS could not be installed on your computer > The installer resources were not found." I'm also attaching a log file for anyone who is able to see the issue and guide me here. Please check the log file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jo6xCqboH4lZ3IMmZVvNVoEYGwVO-8MI/view?usp=sharing

Many thanks for helping. Cheers!

Edited by Mtkhan

• 3 weeks later...