Problems with 10.13.6 installation

Volgrath

2 posts in this topic

Hey! First of all, thank you for having me here! :)

And, well, I bought a new computer with the following build:

• ASRock H310M-G/M.2 motherboard
  • Intel Core i5 8400 2.8ghz
  • EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
  • 16gb RAM 2400mhz HyperX
  • SSD Kingston a1000 m.2 240gb
  • HDD 1TB
  • HDD 500gb

I had a problem with "Still waiting for root device" when I was trying to boot the USB Install Disk I made. I managed to boot the installation using the USBInjectAll.kext and PMHeart's patch on config.plist

After that, I proceeded and formatted the 500gb HDD to install 10.13.6 on it. It starts copying the installation files to the HDD with a message poiting 5 minutes left. Then, on 2 minutes left, the installation freezes for a couple os seconds then it reboots. Did that again on verbose mode, it gave me this message:

oFaB5ey.jpg

After it reboots, I booted the USB Install Disk again and used it to boot the 500gb HDD to continue the installation. After it boots, it starts the installation with a message saying 22 minutes left and, less than 1 minute later, I get a panic with this message on verbose:

oahIFmH.jpg

When I boot again, the installation continues to the point that says that it can't be installed. Well, I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried a bunch of stuff and nothing worked so far.  Do you guys have any tips? Thank you in advance.

Edited by Volgrath

Are you using the latest USBinjectall.kext and installing via a USB 2.0 port, not a USB 3.0? If no USB 2.0 ports are available, try using a USB 2.0 device if you’re not already.

Also, can’t make out what it says in the second photo, too blurry