Hackintool v3.x.x

headkaze
1,057 posts in this topic

On 6/23/2019 at 2:14 AM, headkaze said:

Can you be any more specific?

Hi.

Since v2.6.5 , the "installed kexts" is  empty :0x and i Don't change anything :0x

Capture d’écran 2019-06-25 à 05.02.57.png

Edited by DoZe

1 hour ago, DoZe said:

Since v2.6.5 , the "installed kexts" is  empty :0x and i Don't change anything :0x

It's probably related to the bug reported by another user. Just to be sure can you run Hackintool from Terminal (run Hackintool.app/Contents/MacOS/Hackintool) and post the output here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, headkaze said:

It's probably related to the bug reported by another user. Just to be sure can you run Hackintool from Terminal (run Hackintool.app/Contents/MacOS/Hackintool) and post the output here.

Install kexts option works fine here on my IvyBridge config (Mojave 10.14.5)----->Hackintool v2.6.6

Capture d’écran 2019-06-25 à 06.43.18.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, headkaze said:

Capture d’écran 2019-06-25 à 08.27.37.png

Can you guys help with HDMI Audio for HD520 on my Dell Inspiron 11 3153?  Tried using hackintool and followed a tutorial but not much came of it.  HDMI video does work, It appears on the right port (5) and index 1.  I did update it to HDMI from DP in hackintool and applied the patch for Platform ID 0x19160000, audio still doesnt work.  What am i doing wrong?

773899282_ScreenShot2019-06-25at12_12_02PM.thumb.png.d5cd0eac981c9511c4f58db9e19ca875.png

debug_4104.zip

2 minutes ago, PC IT said:

Hi , In my system , rebuild kext cache and repair permission is halting or not working , using clover and Oc , any fixes for hackintool ? 

What version of Hackintool? What version of macOS?

4 hours ago, PC IT said:

Thank you 

Apparently if you run the "Disable Gatekeeper and mount the disk in read/write mode" tool first and then wait a while it will enable you to run "Rebuild KextCache and Repair Permissions".

I'm not sure why you have to wait a while first but if we can figure it out I can prompt to do this before rebuilding the kextcache.

DisableGatekeeper.png

Edited by headkaze
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, headkaze said:

Apparently if you run the "Disable Gatekeeper and mount the disk in read/write mode" tool first and then wait a while it will enable you to run "Rebuild KextCache and Repair Permissions".

I'm not sure why you have to wait a while first but if we can figure it out I can prompt to do this before rebuilding the kextcache.

DisableGatekeeper.png

Thanks for the reply , tried your suggestion , same thing , seems it is Catalina bug

1 hour ago, PC IT said:

Thanks for the reply , tried your suggestion , same thing , seems it is Catalina bug

Wait about 10 minutes after running the first tool then try again.

Edited by headkaze

On 6/25/2019 at 6:35 AM, headkaze said:

Fixed ! :0) Thanks !

• Like 2

If I change my SMBIOS since I made the USBPorts.kext, do I need to rename the SMBIOS within the kext? Or better to re-do port map from scratch? I also updated from HS to Mojave but seems ok, I do get some random ejecting. I'm using XHCI-unsupported.kext for my MSI PC PRO Z370 MB. Hackintool shows I have 200 series/Z370 chipset family USB 3.0 xHCI controller and a ASM2142 USB 3.1 Host controller.

Since I've also mapped out which port name belongs to each physical USB port I could essentially just use the same ports as before and delete any different names? Rather than plugging into each physical port again? They will stay the same names right? 

Thanks for any tips!