Intel i3-8100 & UHD 630 no HDMI output

39 posts in this topic

Hello i follow a guide (Rehabman's ) to enable the uhd 630 with success and i get acceleration. But i have a problem.. I dont have hdmi output only vga. can boot with hdmi but after loading kext driver only vga works and i need to unplug hdmi & plug vga to get screen.. How can fix this? pls help

Gigabyte B360M H
Edited by michael_1985

You mean if i can boot the installer or if i can boot to os via usb? If you mean os, i can boot with my settings, yes.

Edit:

I delete some kexts (fakepciid and Rehabman's injector for 3e92) from L/E and now i can boot with HDMI but i don't have acceleration. I use now kexts only from your clover folder.

Edited by michael_1985

56 minutes ago, michael_1985 said:

boot to os via usb?

Yes, boot from USB.

57 minutes ago, michael_1985 said:

I delete some kexts from L/E (fakepciid and Rehabman's injector for 3e92) from L/E and now i can boot with HDMI but i don't have acceleration. I use now kexts only from your clover folder.

Ok, keep in this way. Use Clover folders, is better and you'll have the same effect in your system.

Now that you changed the location of your kexts, repair the disk permissions and clean the NVRam.

NVRAM and Kext Cache Cleanup and Rebuilding PrelinkedKernel Tool 1.0.4

No i dont have other patched kexts in S/L/E or in L/E. In Clover "Other" folder i have now (FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics, FakePCIID, Shiki, Lilu & IntelGraphicsFixup ) kexts. I needed it for acceleration..

Edited by michael_1985

• 5 months later...

@Allan I have gone through the Hackintool thread and actually was able to get my bluetooth working via that thread. However there really isn't anything that has to do with fixing gfx acceleration other than the framebuffer dump (which I really dont understand how to get). I have a different Framebuffer patching guide by @headkaze but I have gotten to the point of step 8 and not sure how to proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. At this point I am ready to buy a discrete card in hopes that I can bypass all this but at the same point in time I was home that I wouldn't have to do that.

4 hours ago, mizznfizz said:

but I have gotten to the point of step 8 and not sure how to proceed

You mean this step?

8. Reboot with -uia_exclude_ss uia_include=HS01,HS02 boot flags
    •    Change the HS01,HS02 ports to the ones you have your mouse and keyboard attached

4 hours ago, Allan said:

You mean this step?

8. Reboot with -uia_exclude_ss uia_include=HS01,HS02 boot flags
    •    Change the HS01,HS02 ports to the ones you have your mouse and keyboard attached

Sorry wrong one... the frame buffer patching guide from @headkaze

Edited by mizznfizz