Corsair Peripherals

SavageAUS

5 posts in this topic

Ok so im looking at doing some upgrades to my input devices and have found some that i like.

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB Mechanical Keyboard Cherry Brown

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/33308/corsair-gaming-strafe-rgb-mechanical-keyboard-cherry-brown

Mouse: Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse - Black

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/39190/corsair-glaive-rgb-gaming-mouse-black

Does the corsair software work on mac yet?

Does anyone use any other above with macOS and have any feedback for me?

Any feedback at all would be appreciated.

17 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Ok so im looking at doing some upgrades to my input devices and have found some that i like.

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB Mechanical Keyboard Cherry Brown

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/33308/corsair-gaming-strafe-rgb-mechanical-keyboard-cherry-brown

Mouse: Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse - Black

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/39190/corsair-glaive-rgb-gaming-mouse-black

Does the corsair software work on mac yet?

Does anyone use any other above with macOS and have any feedback for me?

Any feedback at all would be appreciated.

Right, so some sort of feedback. I've been using the K95 keyboard for a while now. Corsair brought out a beta software for it for the Mac about a year ago, but it never got past beta and they've flagged it away I think. I can't find any links to the software at all. I'm still running it and it's great! But I don't have the software installation pkgs any more and I don't know what will happen if this system borks itself. It will run most of the keyboards plus the Glaive. 6 months ago someone posted a link on here to all the firmware drivers but I don't have that either.

So the message is, getting Corsair is a minefield and at your own risk, but it can be done if you're prepared to do a lot of searching.

14 minutes ago, surfinchina said:

Right, so some sort of feedback. I've been using the K95 keyboard for a while now. Corsair brought out a beta software for it for the Mac about a year ago, but it never got past beta and they've flagged it away I think. I can't find any links to the software at all. I'm still running it and it's great! But I don't have the software installation pkgs any more and I don't know what will happen if this system borks itself. It will run most of the keyboards plus the Glaive. 6 months ago someone posted a link on here to all the firmware drivers but I don't have that either.

So the message is, getting Corsair is a minefield and at your own risk, but it can be done if you're prepared to do a lot of searching.

Yeah its all good, @tikizondo94 provided me with an installer CUE-2.15.83-release.dmg and it updated just fine. I ordered my peripherals last night so hopefully they come in the next day or two. I did read corsair were dropping the project but they also said they may pick it back up. I dual boot with windows so i can get all firmware updates that way anyway so CUE for mac is just for customisation.

I appreciate the feedback.

1 hour ago, SavageAUS said:

Yeah its all good, @tikizondo94 provided me with an installer CUE-2.15.83-release.dmg and it updated just fine. I ordered my peripherals last night so hopefully they come in the next day or two. I did read corsair were dropping the project but they also said they may pick it back up. I dual boot with windows so i can get all firmware updates that way anyway so CUE for mac is just for customisation.

I appreciate the feedback.

Cool.

Once you're installed they seem to keep up with updates. Just the other day I got 2.24.50 update.

At the beginning they did give me a specific Mac firmware though. Maybe it's not needed now.

Thanks for the backup btw :)

Edited by surfinchina

Cool.
Once you're installed they seem to keep up with updates. Just the other day I got 2.24.50 update.
At the beginning they did give me a specific Mac firmware though. Maybe it's not needed now.
Thanks for the backup btw

I got my keyboard and mouse today they work in High Sierra and Mojave but aren't detected in CUE. I updated the firmware for mouse in Windows 10 (no update for keyboard).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk