bcm94352 Azurewave AW CE-123H Bluetooth

robi39

22 posts in this topic

Anyone was able to make this work under Mojave, Wifi is working with rehabmans method, but bluetooth is a nog with iobluetoothfamily.kext patch and bcm4352.kext.

Thank you.

Please, can you give your Clover Folder. My bluetooth also not working, i don`t know what problem.
Or you could post your clover folder minus serial numbers and I'll take a look.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Download the zip file I attached earlier and place the 2 kexts in your other folder with your other kexts and reboot.

And it's -alcbeta not alcbeta

8 hours ago, maximmurmansk said:
Nothing, even prefpanel bluetooth not present.

Delete SSDT-ARPT-RP04-4352.aml from ACPI > patched then reboot and upload new clover folder minus serials.

Edited by SavageAUS
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 2:07 PM, mnfesq said:

I had the same problem with BT not working.  I ended up installing RehabMan's BT kexts in L/E instead of Clover and that worked for me.  Not sure why.

In clover system preferences section are you using Kexts “detect” or “Inject”.  Inject works for clover/Kexts/other and Detect for L/E folder.   Just curious, sometimes detect works on clover but not as well as inject.

7 hours ago, Gigamaxx said:

In clover system preferences section are you using Kexts “detect” or “Inject”.  Inject works for clover/Kexts/other and Detect for L/E folder.   Just curious, sometimes detect works on clover but not as well as inject.

I use inject rather than detect.  My other kexts were properly injected.  I have no explanation for why I needed to install my BT kexts in L/E.  Yet, I needed to do so and, In L/E, BT works, and when I remove the kexts from L/E and put them in Clover, BT doesn't.

Edited by mnfesq
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, diepnt said:

Bluetooth works but airdop only work 1 way.

mac -> iphone works

iphone to mac -> not search mac :(

It's working for me in both directions but I have to have the air drop window open on my hack to receive a photo sent from my iPhone.  Are you using the handoff patch in Clover kext patches?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mnfesq said:

It's working for me in both directions but I have to have the air drop window open on my hack to receive a photo sent from my iPhone.  Are you using the handoff patch in Clover kext patches?

i used patches as high sierra. but now do not use any patches. both dont work for airdrop from iphone to mac

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Krono244 said:
How do I work on my PC?

Can you tell me how this is done specifically?

PC:ThinkPadX220
WLAN/BT Dell DW1550 BCM94352HMB/BCM4352

Of the top of my head you need to use a fakeid in your config.plist and a couple of kexts. When I get a chance I’ll edit this post to clarify.
See screenshot for fakeID and Archive for kexts, hopefully that will get your WiFi going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 7.57.16 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 7.55.34 pm.png

Archive.zip

Edited by SavageAUS