Donate::Semthex [Save The SSE2]::Donate Now!

eto

63 posts in this topic

I just sent you 20 euro to buy a book about sse2 programming, so what are you doing here? Go work on that 10.4.8 sse2 patch :offtopic:

btw you were lucky i forgot 20 euro is the old fl 45 value, i was planning half of it :sorcerer:

But you can keep it, i admire how much work and energy you putted in it. So you need / deserve the money more then I.

Lol Thank you very much :sorcerer:

During dev I already accuired 3 books (including Amit Sings internals, some time before I started and some other very technical books) I needed and I can tell you some books are quite expensive ... :offtopic:

It's nice to see some people are kind enough to donate you something for your hard work you do every day to this community. I am watching your work a long time know and you really do it with passion and happiness. Thank you very much, no money can pay this HARD work you do, spending your time and money for us.

Just thank you man! :)

You aren't female, don't you? I would marry you if you are :D

Guest goodtime
OK this is a Request for donations , to encourage the completion of the

[amongst other features requested]

SSE2 supporting kernels ...its bin about 2 months work so far .

loads of ppl are already using this kernel ok, with success, it can/will be better

you dont have to give a lot .. just show some support

Paypal button can be found here:

http://semthex.freeflux.net/blog/

Off topic:

eto,

That's a cool avatar.

gt

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the support again.

@mac-nipulate: if everything is done, I will publish a series of articles about the development on my blog in a sepecial upcoming section discribing diffrent aspects of development for intrested readers. :D

Will cover articles about developing in general, tweaks and tricks etc. Stuff I learned in dev, a good read for sur e :-)

ABOUT DONATIONS:

The "Semthex Development Fund" reached the historical mark of 1000 EUR today, which is about 70%(1400 EUR) of the goal to buy the required macbook. Thanks to anybody who donated so far, This helps my work very much and I am looking forward to get this nice piece of Apple hardware soon.

If you want to support my work, feel free to click on the link in my signature, any ammount is welcome, any cent helps. Thank you!