Donate::Semthex [Save The SSE2]::Donate Now!

eto

63 posts in this topic

I Thought that this is a kind of open source project dunno, but it looks like well prospering company in my opinion ofcourse.

i know that my english is not perfect, but it is not my native language.

BTW, the iso downloaded from demons does not work, i think that it needs more work before publishing next time, because of it i have lost all my hardrive and all systems files and all of my work

Stop hijacking this topic for your own problems, make your own topic!!

Btw if you made a backup first you wouldnt have lost so much of your work. There is only 1 person to blame for that and that person is you!! making dual boots on existing systems with important data on it, and no backup, how stupid can on be......

And instead saying, how dumb of me, you are blaming someone else for it, some persons are really unbelieveble.

I Thought that this is a kind of open source project dunno, but it looks like well prospering company in my opinion ofcourse.

Well, afaik, nobody is forcing people to donate.... right ?

BTW, the iso downloaded from demons does not work, i think that it needs more work before publishing next time, because of it i have lost all my hardrive and all systems files and all of my work

I had the "pleasure" to read your FIRST post, before you edited it and converted it to what it is now, and you stated you were a developer, working in opensource stuff, etc...

How is that a developer doesn't knows how to recover a corrupted install.... or even better, how a developer dont have a copy of all his "system files and all of his work"...

blah blah blah blah blah...

Thanks for the 30 seconds of entertainment.

I wanted to give a brief overview of current SSE2 development here, this weekend, a lotof progress are made and I hope to finish the thing soon. I know for a lot of you waiting is hell but be sure, I am working on that and many mayn good progresses have been made toward a working emulation. Currently I am chasing some bugs in the emualtion itself but I bleive it's not long until it will be finished.

:angel:

I wanted to give a brief overview of current SSE2 development here, this weekend, a lotof progress are made and I hope to finish the thing soon. I know for a lot of you waiting is hell but be sure, I am working on that and many mayn good progresses have been made toward a working emulation. Currently I am chasing some bugs in the emualtion itself but I bleive it's not long until it will be finished.

:construction:

:sorcerer: Thats great news. I dont mind waiting, so long as we hear something once in a while. Then we know you havent stopped. Like some other programmers or projects were you dont hear anything for 5 months.

You wander if they still live :whistle:

We keep on waiting for the good things. :angel:

:construction:

Great to hear!! Just don't feel too pressured...