GA-Z77X-UD5H Problems..

18 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm having a problem and I can not solve the problem I've already researched in several forums and nothing I think is just the GA-Z77X-UD5H card models I think the problem may be related to AppleACPIPlatform.kext.

Please help me.

post-105382-0-00448300-1496927207_thumb.jpg

Edited by talmazi
Edited topic title
  • Like 1

Hello, I'm having a problem and I can not solve the problem I've already researched in several forums and nothing I think is just the GA-Z77X-UD5H card models I think the problem may be related to AppleACPIPlatform.kext.

Please help me.

Try adding FakeSMCKext to System/Library/Extensions folder and or Clover Kext folder 10.12 or other.

FakeSMC.kext.zip

Hello, try this.

1. Goto Clover Options

2. Then ACPI Patching

3. Then Tables Dropping

3. Then Put a checkmark (select) Drop "MATS" AMI " 52

It Should boot up and also like Gigamaxx said, make sure you put FakeSMC in the clover / kexts / other folder.

• Like 1

talmazi

Topic title = "help help help help help..."  This is incorrect  ^_^

Please remeber from rules

Your topic does not deserve any more attention than others seeking help hence topic titles must reflect their content, and topic titles containing things like: 'please help' 'look here' 'cash reward' 'urgent' or other inaccurate descriptions will be removed. This includes all-caps titles.

• 3 months later...

Hello, try this.

1. Goto Clover Options

2. Then ACPI Patching

3. Then Tables Dropping

3. Then Put a checkmark (select) Drop "MATS" AMI " 52

It Should boot up and also like Gigamaxx said, make sure you put FakeSMC in the clover / kexts / other folder.

Thank you very much! This solved my problem.

• 2 months later...

z77z-ud5-th High Sierra boot issue

I seem to be having the same issue. I created the USB, I tried updating from the Sierra 10,12,6 with no success. The apple symbol just looks at me :( 

I do have the GTX 970 Card installed. originally I did have high Sierra installed 10.13.1, but when I updated to 10.13.2 I couldn't boot with my  GC installed on ly the internal graphics so I went and installed Sierra so I can get some work done, however all my backups are in high Sierra so I can get my apps to restore until I get high Sierra back installed.

now I can get high Sierra to install with or without the TGX 970.. WTF ...

can someone please help me? 

Thanks guys 

You just need:

<key>DropTables</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>Signature</key>
				<string>MATS</string>
			</dict>
		</array>

You could find this on the High Sierra thread. I've booted 10.13 on my UD5H. Everything seems to still work.

I tried adding that to my config and it didn’t work, still have to use options in clover to disable before boot.... could you post a larger example of your config please

Thank u

I tried adding that to my config and it didn’t work, still have to use options in clover to disable before boot.... could you post a larger example of your config please

Thank u

try

CLOVER.zip

update ur Clover

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/Clover_v2.4k_r4334.zip/download

• Like 1

• 1 month later...