glitch fix for Skylake HD Graphics(Update)

Sherlocks

25 posts in this topic

hello many skylake users have glitch in sierra.

finally i fixed this problem. 

thanks to Pike

Enjoy :)

add, some laptop users can't change dvmt value. only 32mb. i expect to solve white menubar in el capitan

16.11.03 UPDATE. remove device-colors value(wrong location), add HDMI audio info, based device-properties.

install method

add Method GFX0 to IGPU DSDT Patch + check Intel injection + add Skylake glitch fix-v3 + put your ig-platform-id in config.plist

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>

<string>change GFX0 to IGPU</string>

<key>Disabled</key>

<false/>

<key>Find</key>

<data>

R0ZYMA==

</data>

<key>Replace</key>

<data>

SUdQVQ==

</data>

</dict>

Skylake glitch fix-V3.plist.zip

• Like 6

ROFL you forgot to add © Apple, aren't those Apple device properties?

What is the credit for, how to use UEFITool on Apple firmware or getting a DarwinDumper from Apple product?

So what is the next ©, finding mach_kernel on Install.esd or reading Version.plist?

• Like 3

What is the credit for, how to use UEFITool on Apple firmware or getting a DarwinDumper from Apple product?

So what is the next ©, finding mach_kernel on Install.esd or reading Version.plist?

i saw pike's blog and followed his instruction. and he wrote value today. also i saw code efi dump before he wrote.

and i test one day. and posted this thread.

sorry about credit. i remove all credit line and only add © Apple now.

this code simple info about igpu in dsdt.aml. so not related kernel, reading version.

thank you advice

not working for me either, added properties to clover config, tried with initial 10.12.1 kexts and kexts extracted from the new MacBook, still the same glitches. something I'm missing?

Edit: checked inject intel n clover config and it's working perfect!

security update today beta 03. inc;-

AppleGraphicsControl

Available for: OS X Yosemite v10.10.5 and OS X El Capitan v10.11.6

Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges

Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed through improved lock state checking.

CVE-2016-4662: Apple

Just an update on the situation, in fact the patch works on my optimus laptop (HD530 + Nvidia 980m GTX) but it only works when the Discrete graphics are disabled, otherwise the glitches will remain.

Hope it helps others.

Thank you about report.

We need darwin dump of macbook pro 15inch with touchbar to fix glitch with discrete graphics.

나의 LG-F410S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• 3 months later...

I agree. This is brainless hackintoshing.

For me those properties just wrong and must be not used.

• 10 months later...