ATI Radeon Installers

Psygon

159 posts in this topic

I have installed ATI_9550_C008.zip on my ati radeon 9550, when starting i get the black screen of death,

Please Press Power Bottun Or Restart Your Computer. Any Suggestion???

I think My Vga Radeon 9550 But In Start-up I Get ATI Radeon 9600 Pro..

Where's The Right????

Sorry My English Bed.

Thank's All

• 2 weeks later...
I have installed ATI_9550_C008.zip on my ati radeon 9550, when starting i get the black screen of death,

Please Press Power Bottun Or Restart Your Computer. Any Suggestion???

I think My Vga Radeon 9550 But In Start-up I Get ATI Radeon 9600 Pro..

Where's The Right????

Sorry My English Bed.

Thank's All

"Please Press Power Bottun Or Restart Your Computer"

This message apears when you have not installed de JAS intel/AMD patch...

try to reinstall? with patch! :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

salve gente,

ho provato ad installare i driver 008 per la x300se 128mb, ma dopo il riavvio avevo la schermata nera con il monitor in "suspend mode". Ho tolto i driver come dice il primo post. Fin qui tutto bene infatti ho notato che in mezzo a tutte quelle righe di testo è esattamente riconosciuta la mia vga. Il problema è sicuramente dovuto alla quanto mai strana risoluzione con cui vuol far partire il monitor: 1250x1030... :wacko:

Il mio pc è un amd64 su nforce4 e la distro è la 10.4.8 JaS.

Non sono riscito a trovare il modo per far partire i callisto alla risoluzione standar 1024x768 (ho un crt da 17"), come posso fare?

Hey... I've got a ATI Radeon x800 with 512mg memory (NOT THE MAC Edition XT)... has anyone got any of the installations to work with this?.. I got it to install ok.. but once it gets to the login screen.. it stays black or with multicolored colored lines (sparatically layed acrossed the screen..) and seems to just stay there... Any ideas??

AMD 64 4000

2gig Memory

250 gig sata

320 gig sata

nvidia chipset

motherboard unknown... emachines :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance...

salve gente,

ho provato ad installare i driver 008 per la x300se 128mb, ma dopo il riavvio avevo la schermata nera con il monitor in "suspend mode". Ho tolto i driver come dice il primo post. Fin qui tutto bene infatti ho notato che in mezzo a tutte quelle righe di testo è esattamente riconosciuta la mia vga. Il problema è sicuramente dovuto alla quanto mai strana risoluzione con cui vuol far partire il monitor: 1250x1030... ;)

Il mio pc è un amd64 su nforce4 e la distro è la 10.4.8 JaS.

Non sono riscito a trovare il modo per far partire i callisto alla risoluzione standar 1024x768 (ho un crt da 17"), come posso fare?

manco li cani ?!!?

• 2 weeks later...

Ehm, forse ho novita!!

Per chi ha il problema dello schermo nero ho risolto in questa maniera, all'avvio premete F8 ed avviate con -x.

Dovete cancellare il file ATIRadeon9700GA.plugin che si trova in /System/Library/Extensions a me adesso si avvia senza problemi.....

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

I am a nub to the Unix world. With all your celar write ups, I have been able to get the nework and sound functioning.

I am having trouble with

Sapphire ATI Raedon X300 SE

Installed the X300 driver from the above site, but now my system displays a reboot screen nothing byond it.

Can some one kindly help to solve the above problem and also to increase the resolution from 1024x768.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi, i just messed up my Leopard. My specs are:

leo4all 10.5 Leopard

Ati x300 PCI-EX (128mb)

Intel D945GNT Motherboard

Pentium D 2.66ghrz with 128 ram

Samsung SyncMaster 450b Moniter

I installed ATI_x300_C003.zip, after installation i rebooted the system. It went in the Leopard and then i tried to change the resolution and that it and monitor gets turned off and nothing happens. I manually shutdown the pc and booting again it goes only to the blue screen with the mouse and the then the display turns off again...

I think the driver didn't work with my specs, can someone help?? thanks

Thanks to all who have replied back.

I request all the MAC OSX86 guru to provide me a step wise direction, immaterial of 10.4 or 10.5 os, to get maximum resolution out of :

Sapphire x300 ATI raedon Mobility - PCIE

I have tried the following:

JAS 10.4.8 - Upon completion of the installation - the screen displays no signal.

Zephyroath 10.5.2 -Upon completion of the installation - the screen displays no signal.

Currently running TOH RC2- 10.5.1 - all the hardwares are working fine except the video card. Video card low resolution - 1024x768 and no quartz support.

Not interested in Quartz support, but can some one help help me increase the resolution to 1280x1024 pls.

Video Card: Sapphire ATI-x300 SA Raedon, PCIE

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for adding my reply to this extremely long post, but I felt it the most fitting place as its right on topic.

I have installed Mac OSx 10.4.6 on my Dell Inspiron 9200. After install I had a real problem with the video and finally was able to get it working by using the -x switch at boot time. I would love to get the video working natively instead of having to use the switch and am coming here for that assistance.

Yes, I admit it, this is my first time using a mac, but I am a Unix geek so the interface and its programs are the newest piece. My machine as an ATI Mobile Radeon 9700 in it and was wondering if someone could please provide me guidance and instruction on:

1. What driver I need to download and where exactly to get it?

2. How do I install the driver?

3. What do I need to configure and how?

4. Anything else I should know/keep in mind?

I will be extremely grateful for any and all assistance and thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Jeff

su tiger, ho provato a decomprimere tutte e 3 le versioni per 9550 e mi da questo errore in una finestrella

Impossibile decomprimere "ATI_9550_C00X_AGP.zip" in "[cartella dove sta il zip]".

(Errore 1 - Operazione non permessa.)

• 2 weeks later...

ciao a tutti.. ho kalyway 10.5.2 con ati X300

ho isntallato i callisto 008 ma l'install è fermo da 20 minuti........ è normale??? o mi devo preoccupare????

EDIT:

alla fine ho forzato il riavvio... e il sistema si "impiantato"

ecco i dettagli

• 2 months later...

Avrei un problema pure io.. Ho installato la iaktos(?), l'ultima versione disponibile. Tutto funziona bene, ma quando il pc parte i monitor mi si spengono, indicandomi che la frequenza di aggiornamento è fuori range.

C'è qualche modo per risolvere l'inconveniente?