BCM43142 802.11/b/g/n HP Pavilion

Alian

14 posts in this topic

Please can anyone can tell me a guide how to fix wifi on El Capitan on HP Pavilion 17 Notebook Intel Core i5 CPU 4210U. I have searched so much and followed the guide but still unable to fix it. 

post-1815823-0-23349700-1475083402_thumb.png

If this wifi is OS X compatible listed then buy.

There is also WiFi cards for internal installation

Ok bro thanks.. it would be easier for me if you guide the way how to install driver for competible usb of TP-LINK.

Thanks Bro i have already had one TP LINK USB i put it to laptop and installed driver now its working fine.. Thank you.

I have sent you a link to a page in which a dsdt patch was included for your laptop. check my messages in the last week....I lie in my bed.

Check your first thread

Dear Allan i am searching on problem that i still have. I fixed graphics, audio, ethernet, Wi-Fi. These all fixed by searching and with helps of others but i don't have any idea of coding and dsdt i been check many videos and tutorial but still unable. I appreciated *spakk* he helps me so much and i learn many new things from him. But it doesn't mean i am forcing him if he have knowledge about my issues then he should reply on it. I'm not having much experience like you all have, if i had then i would like to sort out everything with my self. Thank You.