Hi, I am a novice on hackintosh. I have just installed Mojave 10.14.1 hackintosh on my HP 840 G2 Core i5 5300 8 GB Ram Intel HD Graphics 5500 Realtek RTL3228 Codec sound card. I just fix graphics and sound with the search internet. But I Can't fix Sleep issue anyhow. I have tried many many time but nothing result me. I tried darkwake = 0-10 but not works. And also i used hibernationfixup.kext on my S/L/E.
My problem is : I sleep my laptop it sleep well. but when I press any key to wake up it wake up but with black screen. I tired with external monitor. it let me log in back, But no command, shutdown, reboot does not work.
Please help me !
I attach all necessary file
Clover r5101 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.
Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.
1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r5101 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.5k-5101-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
sudo diskutil mount disk0s1
3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.
Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.