12 posts in this topic

Hi, After a successful installation of 10.10.5 on my x99 system there are still things to fix on post.

I would appreciate every one's help and contribution to solve these problems. 

Needing to be fixed:

• Backlight/Brightness control
  • Sleep/Wake (It doesn't sleep properly and doesn't wake up through mouse touch or keyboard)
  • ThunderboltEX II isn't recognized being the great mystery of this build (devices are always plugged before booting, Bios Security ID is set to Legacy, the card is installed on Pcie x4_1 and recognized in Windows) AppleThunderboltNHI.kext was removed for faster booting
  • Speedstep not accomplished   :blush:   :wallbash: 
  • Nvidia Driver - I can't select it at system preferences. OSX default driver assumes control. One of my software's displays the message "NO CUDA ACCELERATION HARDWARE DETECTED".

tumblr_o5qjzbz3b81s881yco1_1280.pngtumblr_o5qjzbz3b81s881yco2_1280.png

config.plist.zip

IoReg mac.zip

SSDT-1.aml.zip

001_2016-04-15_22-27-13_MacPro6,1.zip

hi,

in your config.plist

you have

<key>AsusAICPUPM</key>

<false/>

you need true

Host Controller Driver: GenericUSBXHCI is not necessary

in dmes you have

*IOAHCIBlockStorageDriver::DetermineDeviceFeatures - !!!!! WARNING !!!!! - Force Data Set Management is set

*IOAHCIBlockStorageDriver::DetermineDeviceFeatures - !!!!! WARNING !!!!! - Force Data Set Management is set

you need injected in config.plist (picture )

Thunderbolt

post-1181448-0-82794000-1460991302_thumb.png

<key>AsusAICPUPM</key>
<true/>

Isn't this only necessary for Sandy/Ivy Bridge systems?? I have a E5 Xeon 1650v3.

The suggested changes were made with no positive results regarding Thunderbolt.  :(