93 posts in this topic

Sure; bear in mind that MacPro3,1 is not really the best suitable profile for your machine; you should be using iMac14.2, i.e. a Haswell platform not a Westmere/C2D generation profile.

Hi Spakk!

I use a USB Fix_for_El_Capitan_V2 package

I use a USB sound card, but it does not work.

There is no USB Information

The onboard sound card only works with voodoohda, but too quiet

Did you have any idea?

ps.: The other USB devices work.

post-1166679-0-73102100-1454862279_thumb.png

post-1166679-0-64161100-1454862280_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Spakk!

I use a USB Fix_for_El_Capitan_V2 package
I use a USB sound card, but it does not work.
There is no USB Information
The onboard sound card only works with voodoohda, but too quiet
Did you have any idea?

ps.: The other USB devices work.

is just not displayed, but it should work

After enabling patch, my mouse doesn't work... help me

Please write your full hardware specifications in your signature, so that anyone can  help you

it should work, upload your extra folder, possibly not all necessary drivers installed in Extra / extensions.

These drivers should be installed into  Extra/Extensions/, so as to ensure that the system can running with the basic hardware, everything else must after be installed for example, certain chipset drivers etc ...

Extra_Extensions.zip

These drivers should be installed into  Extra/Extensions/, so as to ensure that the system can running with the basic hardware, everything else must after be installed for example, certain chipset drivers etc ...

Thank you...

But impossible is not working the mouse during installation.

Boot with : ........usekernelcache=no

Hello,

Update for El Capitan 10.11. - 10.11.4 Build 15E22e use USB-Fix_V2, 
10.11.4 Build 15E33e use only USB-Fix_V3

I've downloaded El Capitan from the App Store but it's the 10.11.3 version I think, not the 10.11.4, so... what should I use? v2 or v3?

Thanks

Hello,

I've downloaded El Capitan from the App Store but it's the 10.11.3 version I think, not the 10.11.4, so... what should I use? v2 or v3?

Thanks

if you're not sure, then install first version V2, repair the permissions, then create the prelinkedKernel, should be the prelinkedkernel not created, then install version V3 .....repair the permissions, then create the prelinkedKernel,

if you're not sure, then install first version V2, repair the permissions, then create the prelinkedKernel, should be the prelinkedkernel not created, then install version V3 .....repair the permissions, then create the prelinkedKernel,

I used the v3 but at the installer only works my keyboard. I tried plugging two differents mouse on 6 differents USB ports (included where my keyboard is working) and doesn't work. So without mouse I can't do nothing :(

Also tried USBBusFix=Yes, USBLegacyOff=Yes, etc. but hasn't worked.

Yes! Install all drivers in the package and follow the intruction.

I used the v3 but at the installer only works my keyboard. I tried plugging two differents mouse on 6 differents USB ports (included where my keyboard is working) and doesn't work. So without mouse I can't do nothing :(

Also tried USBBusFix=Yes, USBLegacyOff=Yes, etc. but hasn't worked.

please, upload the ioreg

Yes! Install all drivers in the package and follow the intruction.

please, upload the ioreg

If you tell me how to do that, I can try to get it  :yes:

if you can create the prelinked kernel without this driver, then okay.

.....probably not, but try that and let me know.

@spakk I only have Windows and Linux, how can I get an IOReg? I'm still trying different mouse to install El Capitan but no way  :(

@Alex Myers
sorry, I have confused you.
Basically should work the mouse and keyboard when the USB Flash Disk boot, if not then plug the USB connector by searching from USB slot to other USB slot, find the active USB ports.
everything else can after the completion of installation, be resolved by modification of the DSDT or with USB Fix package.

add this content (mouse/keyboard drivers) in your  /Extra/Extensions/ ...hope it will work so

Edit:
but you can upload in advance your dsdt and possibly we can try to patch your dsdt?

Mouse_keyboard drivers.zip

@Alex Myers
sorry, I have confused you.
Basically should work the mouse and keyboard when the USB Flash Disk boot, if not then plug the USB connector by searching from USB slot to other USB slot, find the active USB ports.
everything else can after the completion of installation, be resolved by modification of the DSDT or with USB Fix package.

add this content (mouse/keyboard drivers) in your  /Extra/Extensions/ ...hope it will work so

Edit:
but you can upload in advance your dsdt and possibly we can try to patch your dsdt?

I'm gonna try these Mouse_keyboard drivers and I will tell you if it works, thank you in advance :P

About my dsdt, I don't know if this is the file which you are asking me for but here it is. I extracted it from Windows with AIDA64.

acpi_dsdt.zip

I'm gonna try these Mouse_keyboard drivers and I will tell you if it works, thank you in advance :P

About my dsdt, I don't know if this is the file which you are asking me for but here it is. I extracted it from Windows with AIDA64.

try this and report

AlexMnrs_DSDT.aml.zip

try this and report

Ok, I will try. Note that my keyboard is working on all my USB 2.0 and 3.0, so the problem seems to be only with mouse.

EDIT: Where do I have to put the DSDT.aml ? 

Clover or Enoch bootloader?

with Enoch, you need to edit your org.chameleon.boot.plist, add these lines in your bootfile und put the DSDT.aml in /Extra/ folder

<key>DSDT</key>
	<string>/Extra/DSDT.aml</string>

with Clover, put the DSDT.aml into /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched

Clover or Enoch bootloader?

with Enoch, you need to edit your org.chameleon.boot.plist, add these lines in your bootfile und put the DSDT.aml in /Extra/ folder

<key>DSDT</key>
	<string>/Extra/DSDT.aml</string>

with Clover, put the DSDT.aml into /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched

Enoch.

Tested but hasn't worked :'(

upload your complete Extra folder, plz

Edit:

but your mouse is not broken? or you have a special mouse, which requires appropriate drivers for OS X. Please write that model with the manufacturer's spec