USB-Fix for El Capitan

spakk

82 posts in this topic

if you're not sure, then install first version V2, repair the permissions, then create the prelinkedKernel, should be the prelinkedkernel not created, then install version V3 .....repair the permissions, then create the prelinkedKernel,

I used the v3 but at the installer only works my keyboard. I tried plugging two differents mouse on 6 differents USB ports (included where my keyboard is working) and doesn't work. So without mouse I can't do nothing :(

Also tried USBBusFix=Yes, USBLegacyOff=Yes, etc. but hasn't worked.

Yes! Install all drivers in the package and follow the intruction.

I used the v3 but at the installer only works my keyboard. I tried plugging two differents mouse on 6 differents USB ports (included where my keyboard is working) and doesn't work. So without mouse I can't do nothing :(

Also tried USBBusFix=Yes, USBLegacyOff=Yes, etc. but hasn't worked.

please, upload the ioreg

if you can create the prelinked kernel without this driver, then okay.

.....probably not, but try that and let me know.

@spakk I only have Windows and Linux, how can I get an IOReg? I'm still trying different mouse to install El Capitan but no way  :(

@Alex Myers
sorry, I have confused you.
Basically should work the mouse and keyboard when the USB Flash Disk boot, if not then plug the USB connector by searching from USB slot to other USB slot, find the active USB ports.
everything else can after the completion of installation, be resolved by modification of the DSDT or with USB Fix package.

add this content (mouse/keyboard drivers) in your  /Extra/Extensions/ ...hope it will work so

Edit:
but you can upload in advance your dsdt and possibly we can try to patch your dsdt?

Mouse_keyboard drivers.zip

@Alex Myers
sorry, I have confused you.
Basically should work the mouse and keyboard when the USB Flash Disk boot, if not then plug the USB connector by searching from USB slot to other USB slot, find the active USB ports.
everything else can after the completion of installation, be resolved by modification of the DSDT or with USB Fix package.

add this content (mouse/keyboard drivers) in your  /Extra/Extensions/ ...hope it will work so

Edit:
but you can upload in advance your dsdt and possibly we can try to patch your dsdt?

I'm gonna try these Mouse_keyboard drivers and I will tell you if it works, thank you in advance :P

About my dsdt, I don't know if this is the file which you are asking me for but here it is. I extracted it from Windows with AIDA64.

acpi_dsdt.zip

I'm gonna try these Mouse_keyboard drivers and I will tell you if it works, thank you in advance :P

About my dsdt, I don't know if this is the file which you are asking me for but here it is. I extracted it from Windows with AIDA64.

try this and report

AlexMnrs_DSDT.aml.zip

try this and report

Ok, I will try. Note that my keyboard is working on all my USB 2.0 and 3.0, so the problem seems to be only with mouse.

EDIT: Where do I have to put the DSDT.aml ? 

Clover or Enoch bootloader?

with Enoch, you need to edit your org.chameleon.boot.plist, add these lines in your bootfile und put the DSDT.aml in /Extra/ folder

<key>DSDT</key>
	<string>/Extra/DSDT.aml</string>

with Clover, put the DSDT.aml into /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched

Clover or Enoch bootloader?

with Enoch, you need to edit your org.chameleon.boot.plist, add these lines in your bootfile und put the DSDT.aml in /Extra/ folder

<key>DSDT</key>
	<string>/Extra/DSDT.aml</string>

with Clover, put the DSDT.aml into /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched

Enoch.

Tested but hasn't worked :'(

upload your complete Extra folder, plz

Edit:

but your mouse is not broken? or you have a special mouse, which requires appropriate drivers for OS X. Please write that model with the manufacturer's spec

try to boot with: -x -f npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=NO usekernelCache=NO nv_disable=1

Stuck I think

Thats before the first image. attachicon.gif14572854727812005029713.jpg

okay, I'll check the contents in org.chameleon.boot.plist

Edited by spakk

sorry, a little mishap in the processing of the bootfile arisen here the correction. (see also in your mailbox.)

#51 ...but your mouse is not broken? or you have a special mouse, which requires appropriate drivers for OS X. Please write that model with the manufacturer's spec"

sorry, a little mishap in the processing of the bootfile arisen here the correction. (see also in your mailbox.)

#51 ...but your mouse is not broken? or you have a special mouse, which requires appropriate drivers for OS X. Please write that model with the manufacturer's spec"

No, my mouse isn't broken. I have E-Blue Auroza for gaming and Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 1000 (and I have 2 or 3 more that I'm not using right now). But both mouse worked fine with Yosemite for example.

No, my mouse isn't broken. I have E-Blue Auroza for gaming and Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 1000 (and I have 2 or 3 more that I'm not using right now). But both mouse worked fine with Yosemite for example.

I find on the manufacturer's website only driver software for windows operating system, use for el capitan simple usb mouse and keyboard, 
everything can be possible, that these modules are compatible with yosemite but do not compatible with el capitan??.
Due to the changes that have been made by Apple since El Capitan.

AlexMnrs , spakk , i'm having the same problem with the mouse it reaches install mode and the mouse isn't working, please update if there any progress,

the keyboard is fully working so maybe i can enter disc utility some how?

AlexMnrs , spakk , i'm having the same problem with the mouse it reaches install mode and the mouse isn't working, please update if there any progress,

the keyboard is fully working so maybe i can enter disc utility some how?

Only with the keyboard we can't.. :(