[AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

spakk

1,255 posts in this topic

Hi !
Yes , this secret problem for green icon on FX ))

On intel no problem with icon ! Ok , i use this hdd from intel and insert's in AMD ! Also nope problem for icon ! But if i install driver and reboot , i get now problem icon green ! Ok i use this hdd from AMD and insert in INTEL ! And i start El_Captain and i see - don't works system , i get desktop , but don't works Finder and Dock ! This strange ! Maybe this secret preferences in system ? ))

If Bronya managed to boot with correct icons on fx and after a driver installation icons broke.Perhaps the problem is in CACHE maybe FX cpus can't rebuild/complie icon caches correctly.

@ Ilgiz90

please, write your full hardware specifications in your signature!

No, the contents of your Extensions is incomplete, use these folder, see in annex.

if someone does not know how to create the USB Flash Disk, please follow this video tutorial from Shaneee. look here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/310098-el-capitan-install-preparation/?do=findComment&comment=2201380

Adjustments to the org.chameleon.boot.plist will always depend on which graphics card and graphics resolution you have installed:

For example, with Nvidia graphics card, then change into: -v -f npci=0x2000 or 0x30000  GraphicsEnabler=No nv_disable=1 usekernelcache=No

for Nvidia graphics cards here current:

Cuda Drivers: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads

Nvidia Webdriver: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/306535-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-el-capitan-update-01042016/

For example, with other graphics card, then change into: -v -f npci=0x2000 or 0x30000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Please take a little time to read thoroughly the previous pages, all threads have already been discussed several times and explained, we can not that each explain again and again here. I ask for your understanding.

we have to deal with many problems to fix the USB ports but that will you notice when your system starts.

Edit 1:

Attention! the org.chameleon.boot.plist is the path for the AMD Kernel ===> /Extra/ if you would like to install the kernel in /System/Library/kernels/ , then please change this line.

Edit 2:

Notice these before and after installation:

in System / Library / Extensions / those two drivers into the USB Flash Disk to delete / remove:

AppleIntelCPUPowerMangement.kext and AppleTyMCEDriver.kext (caused MSR Error)

Edit 3:

If your reached the first time the Desktop, and then detects that the mouse / keyboard does not respond / not working.

then insert the USB plug of your mouse, by searching, first on the front USB ports and then on the rear USB ports, When the mouse is active, then search the active port for the keyboard.

Edit 4:

If you do not needed the drivers in the Extensions folder, then remove or add the appropriate drivers for your hardware.

.....I hope, I have not forgotten anything important,

I did everything as you advised. Tried to install all the kernels in turn. There is no result.

https://youtu.be/Jix53r7_CRc

My Extra http://rapid.ufanet.ru/17915269

in the Extra / Extensions / folder I have all the drivers installed, please use only the drivers for your hardware, not all.

try first only with:NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, faceSMC.kext, voodooPS2 , and the correct kernel for your CPU

Ok guys I have created my 10.11.2 installer on Internal HDD using dummy kexts I get the error

can't get kextd port

Without the dummy kexts I get the usb stop/start error

I have tried many ways to no avail.

My hardware is as follows

Ga78lmtusb3

fx8350

16gb ddr3

R9270X

I'm using Enoch 2795 and only minimal drivers for specific hardware.I have also tried many kernels which all end in same result.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Ok guys I have created my 10.11.2 installer on Internal HDD using dummy kexts I get the error

can't get kextd port

Without the dummy kexts I get the usb stop/start error

I have tried many ways to no avail.

My hardware is as follows

Ga78lmtusb3

fx8350

16gb ddr3

R9270X

I'm using Enoch 2795 and only minimal drivers for specific hardware.I have also tried many kernels which all end in same result.

Thanks for any help in advance.

try with the other USB driver:
Dummy USBEHCI PCI.kext (you've already tested?)
Dummy USBXHCIPCI.kext (you've already tested?)
FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext
FakePCIID.kext
USB_Series8_Injector.kext
USB_Series9_Injector.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
GenericUSBXHCI.kext (use last version)

USB patch (DSDT) for El Capitan, no. but a viable dsdt, with which you can boot your system, yes.

have you tried it with the patched drivers of y2k4u? see appendix

IOUSBHostFamily.kext.zip

Ok will give it a go.....where can I find the USB patch my friend ?

USB patch (DSDT) for El Capitan, no. but a viable dsdt, with which you can boot your system, yes.

I

have you tried it with the patched drivers of y2k4u? see appendix

I will try this first then dsdt patch....Thank you for your time.