10.11.1:

Device (LID0)
        {

Name (_PRW, Package (0x02)
            {
                0x09, 
                0x04
            })

Now on 10.11.2 no matter what i change, my display will stay black, no power. (Internal LCD)

Apple users seem to experience this issue also, so the waiting game begins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Came here in search of answers re: Xtrafinder!

With rootless=0, CsrActiveConfig=0x67 and BooterConfig=0x28, csrutil does say that SIP is disabled but Xtrafinder pops up a nag saying that SIP is enabled.

I have tried changing CsrActiveConfig to 0x03, 0x07, 0x14 and 0x1F based on numerous Google searches - but any of those options cause a freeze at the apple logo (eventually switching to a circle-cross of death). 

Any other ideas?

Came here in search of answers re: Xtrafinder!

With rootless=0, CsrActiveConfig=0x67 and BooterConfig=0x28, csrutil does say that SIP is disabled but Xtrafinder pops up a nag saying that SIP is enabled.

I have tried changing CsrActiveConfig to 0x03, 0x07, 0x14 and 0x1F based on numerous Google searches - but any of those options cause a freeze at the apple logo (eventually switching to a circle-cross of death). 

Any other ideas?

CsrActiveConfig=0x07 works for me.  So does 0x15.  I use Xtrafinder and TotalFinder both (Xtrafinder no longer supports folders on top.)

Got it! I had to modernise my config a bit:

Replaced OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi (previously only the version without the 2 would allow my system to boot, now I need the 2 version to use any CsrActiveConfig other than 0x67 otherwise I get some kind of memory reallocation error)

Removed rootless=0 (redundant if using CsrActiveConfig, apparently)

Now 0x07 boots up fine and indeed, XtraFinder opens without any errors. Yay!

Booting is a bit hit and miss with aptio2 (sometimes straight to kernel panic, sometimes gets stuck at end of progress bar, sometimes boots), but guess I will live with that.

Edit: having said that I think I just hosed my installation. Thought I'd try removing osxaptiofix altogether, it didn't work, and now it won't boot off my rescue USB either.