also works on 4600 ???

Modello Chipset: Intel HD Graphics 4600

Tipo: GPU

Bus: Integrato

VRAM (dinamica, massima): 1024 MB

Fornitore: Intel (0x8086)

ID dispositivo: 0x0416

ID revisione: 0x0006

Graphics card HD 4400 functions, however if I liked to let the video explain, a video of Youtube in full opinion briefly explained, then the video cancels and then I logged out. After new registration I can continue working with the system.

Also the extension the update of 10.10.3 did not bring a success.
Still someone has this problem ?

yes, the problem does not let itself solve unfortunately also with an installation from FlashPlayer.

As previously mentioned the video is represented briefly  in the full opinion, afterwards closes safari and I am logged out

yes, with QuickTime the full screen presentation without problems functions (mpg File). Crazy world, with 10.10.1 I did not have such problems.

Safari is nevertheless responsible for this problem  :( 

yes, with QuickTime the full screen presentation without problems functions (mpg File). Crazy world, with 10.10.1 I did not have such problems.

Safari is nevertheless responsible for this problem  :( 

interesting, there are some Youtube videos in full screen is playable and some new videos with that the safari Yosemite logs out them selves.

Possibly lies to the HTML5?

Hello!

I have a HP ProDesk (Intel H81 Chipset) i3 Haswell with HD 4400 Desktop graphics. Will this guide help me or it's only for 4400 mobile?

I have managed to install Yosemite 10.10.3 without any problem using clover with absolutely no flags set. But when i get to the actual desktop, the mouse pointer is very very slow and there are a lot of glitches especially on the top bar of the window (where the 3 little circles are located), sometimes it disappears. It wont allow me to change resolution either.

One more thing, I dont really get how to work with SSDT DSDT as I am quite new to all of this. I have a MacBook Pro here, in case any operations need to be ran from another computer with OSX.

Should I normally be getting that mouse lag and glitches until I apply the fix or it might be some other thing that I should worry about? Everything seems to be working fine though except for what i described. 

I dont want to mess the whole thing up completely, so I'm being careful with installing system stuff, in case you ask me "Why don't you try first?".

Thanks in advance.

For now only supports HD4400 mobile, send me a PM with your files DSDT + IOREG + config.plist.

. To Extract Your IOREG/DSDT:

1 - Proceed As Follows: 

1 - IOREG: Open the App IORegistryExplorer go to file/save as.
                            2 - DSDT: MacIASL or DSDTEditor extract dsdt apply the necessary patches and send me all files.
  • Like 1

Sorry for going a bit off topic, but how well is AGPM working with the HD4400?!

Is it working properly? How's performance and power usage?

I'm asking because the HD4400 isn't used in any real Mac so I'm wondering if AGPM can handle it!!

Hey their,

I have the same prob as yakei.

If I go in fullscreen mode under safari /youtube/vimeo etc. it logs me out.

Also with Quicktime with a .mp4 file ....not with .mpg. and only fullscreen.

can play 3d graphic games in fullscreen like grim fandango remastered or can watch screensaver like shell or itunes virtualizations in fullscreen too.
Have set up my system twice ...but its all the same.

System:

Osx 10.10.3 on a Toshiba Satellite c70-b-31g
Intel Haswell i3 4005u CPU 
4400 Intel HD GPU
Chameleon Bootloader ...everything patched manuell with the instruction from here.

mirone: will sent u ioreg and dsdt 

thank u for ur work an support

gretz subdata

Hello Mirone ..

Thanks for the script it is really PERFECT with only double click !

My HD 4400 work again with everything supported on DVD player Show Support >> But the problem is now When I play a video on safari on youtube it is normal >> when I put it on Full Screen it crashes immediately and bring me back to login password window !  

Do you have any solution please ??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.. Thanks for your great support to the forum..!

I've tried ur method and it was working fine in 10.10.2. But after updating to 10.3 its not working the HD5000 kext is not loading.

My PC is Intel HD4400ULT and device id 0a168086and I'm using clover. My DPCI screen attached. Could you please help me succeed..?

DPCI.tiff