JaS 10.4.8 Updates

dilnalomo

43 posts in this topic

Guest goodtime

:2cents::angel::dev:

Don't donate to JaS !!!

As soon as he gets a real :tomato: , he will stop developing haXx for our boxes...

:D:D:D

I seriously doubt that. Once you have Hacking in your blood, you can't never ingore it too long and he'll be back and/or stick around.

:D

Uhhhhhhhhh http://www.macforjas.com doesn't work, am I too stupid to see that this whole thing is a joke..... :unsure:

oh btw this link to donate money for InsanelyMac http://forum.insanelymac.com/donate.htm also doesn't work.

Is it that you guys just don't want to recieve any money from me..... :(

The site will be back up this this afternoon,sry about that.you can pm me for the donation info if you want to help out.

hi bro's thanks for your advice, i have another question i would like to donate the $5 but how don't have a credit card is there another method pls

thaks :unsure:

Check your pm box here on the forum for info.

Also the site will be back up soon.Thanks everyone for your support .

Go ahead and hit software update, then restart your computer and see what happens .

I already did.

I'm posting on that computer.

Also, seriously, people who use OSx86 miss out on 90% of the amazing simplicity and elegancy that Mac computers are all about.

Also, seriously, people who use OSx86 miss out on 90% of the amazing simplicity and elegancy that Mac computers are all about.

As I have already written many times, people simply can't find what they want. Where are Merom Macbooks? And where are mid-range, Conroe desktops? (No, not the iMac, you can't call that a "desktop")

I already did.

I'm posting on that computer.

Ive seen better x-bench results from some osx86 machines then from the real macs. So dont hate, appreciate! ;)

Hey JaS,

I'm definately donating about $50 as soon as i get a lil more economicably stable (hopefully by or b4 dec.). You've done a {censored} load for this community, how could we not support you? just promise us you'll stick around.. ha ha.

if everyone here could just hook him up with like $5 or $10 like the other member said, we'd b able to help him got get a mac. think of how much more he'd be able to help us... probably once he gets his mac, he'd be a lot more helpful workin from one.

if i was making more, i would definately hook him up with more. how many times week do you go out to eat and spend at least $10 for food.. i personally don't think it's too much to ask for. hhhmmm... maybe he could b the next Linus Torvalds... and to know that we helped, it would be a good feeling to know that we were part in helping yet another genious develop another blazing OS. we never kno... and i wouldn't mind helping him achieve that by donating a few bucks i would have used on liquor or a few burgers.. hhhmm.. think about it as a diet.. you'll save yourself some calories.

oh yea, i know this question has nothing to do with this topic... but i was wondering if the ppl/person who made JaS' donation site, could hook it up with a quick tutorial on how the graphic was made for it with the mirror effect and the backdrop.. would appreciate it.

if there's names of plug-ins, it'd b appreciated

thanx

Ive seen better x-bench results from some osx86 machines then from the real macs. So dont hate, appreciate!

Sorry, I just really don't care.

Let's put it this way: I'd rather use a P1 133 with 128 MB RAM and a 16 MB video card than a MacBook is the former was more stable, and saved me the trouble of having to WORRY about these stupid updates like this.

If I want to kick your ass in preformance-I'd grab a Mac Pro. Then tell me you've got the better PC. =P

Let's put it this way: I'd rather use a P1 133 with 128 MB RAM and a 16 MB video card than a MacBook is the former was more stable, and saved me the trouble of having to WORRY about these stupid updates like this.

If I want to kick your ass in preformance-I'd grab a Mac Pro. Then tell me you've got the better PC. =P

No doubt A real mac is better if you want to run os x,but when some one wants to try before they buy.osx86 is a good place to start.

Lets not get this into a flame war guys.We are all better then that.

Hey JaS,

I'm definately donating about $50 as soon as i get a lil more economicably stable (hopefully by or b4 dec.). You've done a {censored} load for this community, how could we not support you? just promise us you'll stick around.. ha ha.

if everyone here could just hook him up with like $5 or $10 like the other member said, we'd b able to help him got get a mac. think of how much more he'd be able to help us... probably once he gets his mac, he'd be a lot more helpful workin from one.

if i was making more, i would definately hook him up with more. how many times week do you go out to eat and spend at least $10 for food.. i personally don't think it's too much to ask for. hhhmmm... maybe he could b the next Linus Torvalds... and to know that we helped, it would be a good feeling to know that we were part in helping yet another genious develop another blazing OS. we never kno... and i wouldn't mind helping him achieve that by donating a few bucks i would have used on liquor or a few burgers.. hhhmm.. think about it as a diet.. you'll save yourself some calories.

oh yea, i know this question has nothing to do with this topic... but i was wondering if the ppl/person who made JaS' donation site, could hook it up with a quick tutorial on how the graphic was made for it with the mirror effect and the backdrop.. would appreciate it.

if there's names of plug-ins, it'd b appreciated

thanx

Look for Ignorantcow here on the forum,he designed the site so he should be able to help you :2cents:

Well considering Mac's are PC's now.....

:2cents: