Donations to Jas please

Maine_Coon

70 posts in this topic

No , Thank you guys.This really means a lot to me that now you all have a way to show me your support, after my supporting you for so long.

This truly is the greatest online community .

OSX86 FTW!

:D

Speaking of JaS, the latest 10.4.8 install disk is by far the best yet. It never ceases to amaze me how well they work. I just installed 10.4.8 on one of my works P.O.S Dell optiplex gx270, installed a pci fx 5200 and with the Titan kext it is virtually indistinguishable from a "real" Mac. Everything works and I mean everything.

Thanks again JaS for making this such a painless experience. Any Chance of a DVD with either the Titan or Natit installer built in?

I agree with everything said. Really appreciate all their hard work and efforts for us.

I've done the right thing and donated to show some small appreciation.

:blink:

Thank you very much , I have updated my sig to show the new total with your donation.Your donation put me just over 4/5ths of the way to my goal !!!

Ok, JaS is very close, less than $500 to go. If only a few more people donate he'll have it. Many people on this forum are too new to remember the dark days of OSx86. The days when we has to patch our own ISOs, edit for our device IDs, find kexts from older versions. JaS and others have invested a great deal of time in making installation of OsX pretty painless. Please show a little more support and get him to his goal!!!

Oh and he will probably need a 30" cinema display as well, so throw him a little extra cash. :) I'm kidding of course

Ok, JaS is very close, less than $500 to go. If only a few more people donate he'll have it. Many people on this forum are too new to remember the dark days of OSx86. The days when we has to patch our own ISOs, edit for our device IDs, find kexts from older versions. JaS and others have invested a great deal of time in making installation of OsX pretty painless. Please show a little more support and get him to his goal!!!

Oh and he will probably need a 30" cinema display as well, so throw him a little extra cash. :construction: I'm kidding of course

A 20" cinema display would be good enough for me :P

Bumping again!!

There has got to be a few people out there that haven’t donated yet. I'm not talking your life savings here. Drop 5-10 dollars for JaS and he will reach his goal. I have been bumping this topic for several days and I hope it has helped at least a little. I want to extend a challenge to all those reading thread to keep it in the top 5 new posts, all you have to do is bump it when it goes to far down the page! Please help by keeping this thread visible for all to see and please send something as he has done more for this community than most.

Sha-Mackk!

Come on, only a little left to go and JaS obviously deserves our support. Please donate a little and JaS will hit his goal. Smooth installations would not be possible without members like JaS. I urge anyone who hasn't donated yet to send JaS at least $5.00. This is a trivial amount so please take the time and send him some money!!!!!

Keep bumping this topic!!!! Try and keep it in the top 5

here's a little more incentive. jas' computer is on it's last leg. he won't be able to do any more osx work until he has a mac in hand. this means no amd 10.4.8 support until the goal is met

i've donated, have you?

here's a little more incentive. jas' computer is on it's last leg. he won't be able to do any more osx work until he has a mac in hand. this means no amd 10.4.8 support until the goal is met

i've donated, have you?

Yes, I've heard this rumor. :(

its donations, liek JaS said its donations, your not forced to doante, just if yuo want to thank jas with money then donate, ive doanted cause hes doen good work. not becuase your stupid signature (user 2, your signature is almost as bad as your avatar) nearly burnt my eyes out, and dark4181 dont try and make people feel guilty "ive doen it that means you can to". geez.

/end mini rant

its donations, liek JaS said its donations, your not forced to doante, just if yuo want to thank jas with money then donate, ive doanted cause hes doen good work. not becuase your stupid signature (user 2, your signature is almost as bad as your avatar) nearly burnt my eyes out, and dark4181 dont try and make people feel guilty "ive doen it that means you can to". geez.

/end mini rant

I don't believe I'm forcing anyone to donate just trying to remind them all that JaS has done. Perhaps you're a little bitter? Releasing patches that do more harm than good. As for my avatar, being unusual is sort of the point.