Iatkos ml3u amd panic

basie

15 posts in this topic

Hallo basie,

Zou je ons iets meer informatie over je systeem kunnen geven?

Probeer eens te booten met de volgende flags:  amd_kernel -v arch=i386. 

Ik ben mij echter niet zeker of ml3u het opstarten vanaf een amd machine ondersteund.

• Like 1

Kan het wel met iatkos ml2? Ik heb het wel geprobeerd via de osinstall.mpkg geprobeerd en een bootable USB gemaakt lukte ook niet om te laden. Ik andy's kernel geprobeerd en bonzy's ofso iets kernel. Ik ga straks proberen met arch=i386 ik mag nu nog niet op de laptop. Mijn moeder vind dat ik er te lang op heb gezeten

Mijn specs zijn

Moederbord A60M/A55M

CPU AMD A6-4400M

GPU AMD Radeon 7520G

Ik heb een werkende hackintosh gemaakt met iatkos S3 V2

het werkt niet met arch=i386

in een ander forum heb ik de panic ook geplaatst en ze zeiden dat het lag aan de sleepenabler. en er staat in hoe ik het kon oplossen. alleen ik begrijp er niks van want als je 12 bent is dat niet het simpelste. en zijn hint was pmversion. ???

Is it a laptop?

If yes, forget about it, it won't ever work. If it's a desktop computer, see if the BIOS allows you to turn the integrated APU graphics off, crossfire off etc. If it does, go buy a cheap HD5450 and be as happy as you can be with a low end card that produces a few glitches. But test it before buy anything, because APUs are sort of hell on OSX.

Personally - if it's a desktop computer and the integrated graphics can be kept out of the way - i'd install Lion 10.7.5 instead of Mountain Lion and buy the best compatible graphics i could afford.

@theconnactic,

Does AMD also have integrated CPU graphics? Thought this only applies to Intel. 

Did a quick search on google, and it seems the 7520G are the integrated graphics in the notebook systems, but i could be wrong on this one. 

@basie,

Sorry voor mijn late reactie, wat theconnactic aangeeft, is dat de 7520G waarschijnlijk niet gaat werken als het om een laptop gaat. Je kunt beter een goedkope HD5450 kopen, en daar maar tevreden mee zijn. 

Van wat ik heb kunnen vinden via google, is dat de 7520G geen CPU gestuurde graphics zijn, heb het daarom bij deze nog even nagevraagd in dit topic. 

• Like 1

Basie, it won't work at all, and won't ever work, unless Apple decides to use AMD APUs on their lappies, which is way unlikely, or unless you find a way to unlock/mod your BIOS, which is even more unlikely. It's just like i said in jatomusic87's topic, so you shouldn't have even asked it, but i guess you had the right to seek a second opinion, right?

Sorry to be a little harsh and shatter your hopes like these, but you're wasting your time, unless you can live without all the stuff that depends on QE/CI. The same advice i gave to jatomusic87 suits you ipsis liters (see             #2            ).

Lejenk, AMD APUs are sort of like Intel Sandy/Ivy Bridge/Haswell and have "integrated" graphics, but vastly improved over Intel's counterparts. Unfortunately they got no support from Apple, and much likely will never have it.

All the best!

• Like 1