24" iMac Core2Duo

15 posts in this topic

Yea I am waiting until Leopard is released then the OS will be pre-installed and running in 64bit glory.

My only problem is do i get the Mac Pro and a cheaper display or just go for the iMac 24''

If any wants to add their opinoin it would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

I just placed an order for the 24 inch 2.33 Ghz, 7600 Gt 256 plus 500 Hard drive today. I can't wait. I placed my iMac core duo 20 incher up for sale last week and it sold quick just becuase I knew the new ones were coming. Saved a ton of loss. Anyone have one yet? I'd like to see the inside and see if it has changed much. 

My friend's getting one if it arrives in our country by the 15th. I did some computations and it appears that it costs the same to BTO the RAM to 2GB than buying from a 3rd party. We also noticed that 3GB from Apple is cheaper than 1x2GB from other sources. I'd opt for one if I could hook up a Xbox 360/PS3/Wii video consoles. So I guess I'll have to settle for a 24" Dell LCD then.

Th next Mac I'll buy will probably be after Leopard/CS3/Office 2007/HDMI/BD writer/HD-DVD writer are available. I'm pretty happy with 3 Macs I got now and just waiting for Quartz Extreme & Core Image to be supported on my PC's Nvidia 6800 GT 256MB GPU.