Annoying designs

gazasaurusu

94 posts in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Pop-ups and ads are really annoying especially the pr0n ads on most of the good torrent sites now. I also hate flash websites especially since I can't save pics. I personally like reflections and the rounded corners to an certain extent.

i know, my parrents never had a problem with me using torrents, but now they hate them because of p0rno

i hate odd non color co ordinated bg images ( you know the odd teals, and greens ), the Fing buzzing zap flash ad. Embedded music that has no controls, wait........... all embedded music. Oh yes, large animated gif images.

Edited by nappysparks

• 2 weeks later...
I hate; tables, frames, too many images, javascript, flash

What's wrong with JavaScript? As long as it's properly put to use (E.g. using AJAX for submittal purposes), I only see it as a fantastic ally.

Edited by MenZa

• 4 weeks later...

I hate websites that put ads at the top banner, at the side, and in between every important thing that you look at. I also hate sites that have typos. In my opinion, Google is a very well designed site and I'm still not sick of looking at the same thing even though I've been using it for years.

For all the people that don't like ad's on websites:

Download this for Firefox

It will take all the ad's out of websites. Its nice when you go to an uploader site and not have tons and tons of ad's everywhere.

I dislike sites that do wierd {censored} and that have images that are pulled from 3 different websites. Or use scripts that mess with your browser, or sites that are on freaking slow servers... 30sec page loads mean your site has to much {censored} or your server is overloaded

Dice :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...