DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,753 posts in this topic

@MaLd0n

Everything works now and I'm very happy. :blink: I did a fresh install with Chameleon RC5 and sleep works now. Furthermore there are no problems with Native Power Management under my G31M-ES2L.

MaLd0n, have you got PayPal? In the next few days I would make a small donation to your account for this excellent work.

What original problems with Native Power Management did you have? I'm using a G31M-S2L and autopatched but I am still using nullcpumanagement.kext because there was a performance hit with web videos (flash), and steam games (valve).

Still don't know what the problem is.

What original problems with Native Power Management did you have? I'm using a G31M-S2L and autopatched but I am still using nullcpumanagement.kext because there was a performance hit with web videos (flash), and steam games (valve).

Still don't know what the problem is.

No problems, 98% --> 2% fakesmc

I honestly do not know what is happening

send me your DSDT

Hi!

Nice work.

I'm using an EP45-UD3R and autopatched, but I have a problem: the computer goes to sleep, but when I pres a keyboard buttot to wake up, the computer is restarting.

What can I do?

Thank you!

Look at the EnergySaver

mald0n20100923s164347.png

select "Start up automatically after a power failure"

the next update I'll add this fix

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1372909

Hi Maldon i see you kick ass with dsdts and i was wondering if u can fix me mine...

MB: ASUS P5K3 Deluxe WiFi AP Edition

CPU: Intel E7200

VGA: Palit GF GTX 260 896MB

RAM: 2 x 2GB Kingston 1333 MHz

in attachment u have my dsdt.aml, kextstat and ioreg al from terminal from my current instalation of iatkos S3 but i want to install retail version of snow leo and i need proper dsdt.aml

Thanks in advance you rock :)

dimke.zip

@MaLd0n

Great application you have there!!!

I am a noob at OSx86 and i would like you to please help me with the patching of my DSDT...as shown in this post http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=215233

please check the post out and you will see, i kindly need a DSDT file with all those fixes/hacks!

attached is my orignal untouched copy of DSDT.dsl and also my full system report, if you go under the hardware section in the system report(HTML format) there is PCI and Devices, both show what my system has. its ICH9-M...

please let me know...if you can help me or not!

Thanks alot in advance!

EDIT: Uploaded the ioreg output as well.

DSDT_Sys_report.zip

IOREG_output.rtf

very weird DSDT

Movie Name

dsdt_pasha_infest.dsl.zip

:D

Hello MLO,

I killed my machine. I think it was mixing hacks, I had already fixed the usb thing and the dsdt just put it over the top. I've got it back to semi normal, well accept for system profile crashing when you select USB. But all the USB ports work so that is cool. I've never had sleep/wake so I'll keep trying. Thanks for the help though. Regards Chris

Hi Maldon i see you kick ass with dsdts and i was wondering if u can fix me mine...

MB: ASUS P5K3 Deluxe WiFi AP Edition

CPU: Intel E7200

VGA: Palit GF GTX 260 896MB

RAM: 2 x 2GB Kingston 1333 MHz

in attachment u have my dsdt.aml, kextstat and ioreg al from terminal from my current instalation of iatkos S3 but i want to install retail version of snow leo and i need proper dsdt.aml

Thanks in advance you rock :D

dsdt.dimke_yu.zip

DTGP

HID/CID

USB

IRQs

LAN

REMOVE

RENAME

SBUS

SHUTDOWN

FIX WARNINGS

@MaLd0n

Great application you have there!!!

I am a noob at OSx86 and i would like you to please help me with the patching of my DSDT...as shown in this post http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=215233

please check the post out and you will see, i kindly need a DSDT file with all those fixes/hacks!

attached is my orignal untouched copy of DSDT.dsl and also my full system report, if you go under the hardware section in the system report(HTML format) there is PCI and Devices, both show what my system has. its ICH9-M...

please let me know...if you can help me or not!

Thanks alot in advance!

EDIT: Uploaded the ioreg output as well.

dsdt_kunal.zip

you need to test...teste....TEST ;)

Let me know whether it is working or not.

DTGP

RTC

L03, L04, L0C

LPC

UHCI

EHCI

Ethernet

GeForce 9600M GT

LID0

IRQs

ACAD

WIN

RENAMED DEVICES

_PSV

_HOT

HDEF

Name (BCL1, Package and Name (BCL2, Package

UHC5

SBUS

L1A GPE

FIREWIRE

SHUTDOWN

THERMAL ZONE

@MaLd0n

Thanks alot for the prompt reply!!! I tried it, but it since i removed NullCPUPowerManagement.kext from /Extra i get KP at boot, so should i put it back? Anyway to have P/C states from my laptop via DSDT? and just out of information i would like to know, how do i check if the DSDT file is functioning? Sorry for all the questions i am a noob. Thanks in advance brother!

@MaLd0n

Thanks alot for the prompt reply!!! I tried it, but it since i removed NullCPUPowerManagement.kext from /Extra i get KP at boot, so should i put it back? Anyway to have P/C states from my laptop via DSDT? and just out of information i would like to know, how do i check if the DSDT file is functioning? Sorry for all the questions i am a noob. Thanks in advance brother!

Use Wait=Yes -v

P and C states use chameleon RC5

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

this topic that you sent me the link is HDX18 ;)

in the rush of day to day I did not even look at your signature :P

hahaha!! yes but they are similar laptops so the DSDT hacks are meant to work. another thing i wanted to ask is, according to you what kexts should be there in Extra and S/L/E. i somehow still dont have sleep...though the DSDT file seems to work as i have Nvidia card working through DSDT. i have WLAN,LAN,GFX working. Sound seems a problem..so does the P State/C state! How can i get Vanilla PowerManagement.kext to work? i dont want to use NullCPUPowerManagement.kext....thanks alot

EDIT: Is it possible for you to patch my DSDT for the AHCI fix because my laptop shows "Unknown AHCI Standard Controller"?

hahaha!! yes but they are similar laptops so the DSDT hacks are meant to work. another thing i wanted to ask is, according to you what kexts should be there in Extra and S/L/E. i somehow still dont have sleep...though the DSDT file seems to work as i have Nvidia card working through DSDT. i have WLAN,LAN,GFX working. Sound seems a problem..so does the P State/C state! How can i get Vanilla PowerManagement.kext to work? i dont want to use NullCPUPowerManagement.kext....thanks alot

add in boot.plist

<string>Yes</string>
<string>Yes</string>

you tried this?

note on the screen of the KP it has a message HPET no...

EDIT: Is it possible for you to patch my DSDT for the AHCI fix because my laptop shows "Unknown AHCI Standard Controller"?

AHCIPortInjector.kext.zip

Use in Extra/Extensions

Once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! for the prompt reply. you are amazing =) back to topic! i have attached the screenshot of the error that i am getting! and yes i did insert those values into boot.plist...is it possible for you to patch my DSDT for Vanilla Speedstep as shown in this thread: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181631

I think if you do that my DSDT will have vanilla speedstep hence i will not need NullCPUPowerManagement.kext right? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks alot in advance bro!

post-40940-1290149975_thumb.jpg

Once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! for the prompt reply. you are amazing =) back to topic! i have attached the screenshot of the error that i am getting! and yes i did insert those values into boot.plist...is it possible for you to patch my DSDT for Vanilla Speedstep as shown in this thread: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181631

I think if you do that my DSDT will have vanilla speedstep hence i will not need NullCPUPowerManagement.kext right? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks alot in advance bro!

Try with

<string>Yes</string>
<string>Yes</string>

+

dsdt.kunal_HPET.zip

Try with

<string>Yes</string>
<string>Yes</string>

+

dsdt.kunal_HPET.zip

Okay!! thanks alot that worked!! perfect laptop doesnt run hot and it works. Sleep works partially! wont wake up. is it because of voodoohda? I just need to get the sound working properly and sleep. By the way, how can i enable scrolling on my laptop?

Thx man i will try as soon as posible...

;)

thx. yes it's very weird DSDT :D

Yep

the errors are back :P

Okay!! thanks alot that worked!! perfect laptop doesnt run hot and it works. Sleep works partially! wont wake up. is it because of voodoohda? I just need to get the sound working properly and sleep. By the way, how can i enable scrolling on my laptop?

the HDEF is in your DSDT

codec...

"IDT 92HD71B7"

use legacy and AppleHda modified for its codec

Temp

You can try this

Voodoopowermini

AppleACPIEC

AppleACPIThermal

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xjpvx9

VoodooPM in S/L/E

AppleACPIEC, AppleACPIThermal in E/E

http://prasys.info/2010/01/legacy-appleacp...leacpiec-kexts/

I need your DSDT

send me

Hey Maldon, please take a look at my DSDT, I think you are my last hope. I recompiled a DSDT and now my sleep is not working. Its driving me nuts, because I can't fix it.

I'm running a pretty clean system, everything else works okay now -- I've removed OSXreboot.kext, nullcpumanagement.kext, and sleepenabler.kext -- but the computer still won't wake from sleep! It sleeps fine, but wakingup causes a fullreboot. Hibernatemode is set to 0.

I have enabled the GenerateC and P states in my boot.plist. In BIOS, powermanagement is set to S3.

Very strange because sleep was working fine before in 10.6.5. I have no idea what I did (besides generate a new DSDT with autopatcher).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65323/dsdt.aml.zip

Thank you in advance.

Hello MLO,

I tried again and it worked. Thank you. I've restarted it many times and it ran a time machine backup while I was at work. I still cant wake from sleep and it crashes system profiler when I hit the USB tab. It has something to do with my HP 6310 all in one. THe printer and scanner work and I know it has something to do with the driver. Anyway thanks again for the help. Regards CFI

@Hi anibalin

:blink:

sbus is loaded with that patch?

run on terminal

kextstat|grep SMBus

65 0 0xffffff7f80963000 0x2000 0x2000 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusPCI (1.0.8d0)

77 1 0xffffff7f80a20000 0x2000 0x2000 com.apple.iokit.IOSMBusFamily (1.1)

78 0 0xffffff7f80a22000 0xb000 0xb000 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusController (1.0.8d0)

Lpc also? natively?

kextstat|grep LPC

Hey Maldon, please take a look at my DSDT, I think you are my last hope. I recompiled a DSDT and now my sleep is not working. Its driving me nuts, because I can't fix it.

I'm running a pretty clean system, everything else works okay now -- I've removed OSXreboot.kext, nullcpumanagement.kext, and sleepenabler.kext -- but the computer still won't wake from sleep! It sleeps fine, but wakingup causes a fullreboot. Hibernatemode is set to 0.

I have enabled the GenerateC and P states in my boot.plist. In BIOS, powermanagement is set to S3.

Very strange because sleep was working fine before in 10.6.5. I have no idea what I did (besides generate a new DSDT with autopatcher).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65323/dsdt.aml.zip

Thank you in advance.

Look at the EnergySaver

mald0n20100923s164347.png

select "Start up automatically after a power failure"