Plans for a (possible) new OSx86 utility

~pcwiz

59 posts in this topic

Wow.. I'm surprised, since you're the only one of the Italian staff members who actually writes legible english. Would you refer to IM as "Your forum", or is there a difference between collective efforts and private companies?

Yes, I guess in Italian I could say "my forum", meaning the forum where I am a user and a moderator (and not meaning that I own it).

Of course OTOH there is a difference between collective efforts and private companies.

I know this one might take longer as it is a more difficult suggestion, but a way to scan the computer parts you are using, then list the kexts needed for those components. I don't know if you can do this, but I thought I might as well put it out there.

~Blah

I know this one might take longer as it is a more difficult suggestion, but a way to scan the computer parts you are using, then list the kexts needed for those components. I don't know if you can do this, but I thought I might as well put it out there.

~Blah

Can you make sure you can apply any changes to an alternate volume, ie; if I need to boot into my SnowCopy to repair my corrupted Snow volume.

Thanks

Michael

:D

Which just goes to show how little people bother to read! :)

sigh

That already exists, and was discussed earlier in this thread.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219584