Chameleon 2.4svn Official PKG Installer

ErmaC
4,261 posts in this topic

hello,

Elcapitan restart after Longterm timer threshold everytime with enoch 2796.

it can't boot with -f option.

kernel msg

mem_actual: 0x1fb769000

legacy sane_size: 0x200000000

kext submap [0x<ptr> - 0x<ptr>], kernel text [0x<ptr> - 0x<ptr>]

Real mac also report this: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7492756?start=0&tstart=0

BTW EvoReboot.kext is for in 2016? What's your OS and CPU and GPU? and what is changed from your post #3744?

Real mac also report this: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7492756?start=0&tstart=0

BTW EvoReboot.kext is for in 2016? What's your OS and CPU and GPU? and what is changed from your post #3744?

Os Elcapitan 15E61b  cpu I3 530, Ati HD5450 , i can't boot with -f option, with your bootfile or bootfile compiled with source code of 2796 or other,

with your bootfile with prelinkedkernel no problèm. I want just understand what arrive when i compile with makefile original

bootfile can't boot on Elcapitan .

with your bootfile with prelinkedkernel no problèm. 

I think you should try to remove EvoReboot.kext. Remember also that with -f is required a CsrActiveConfig that allow unsigned kexts to be loaded, what's the value used by you?

I want just understand what arrive when i compile with makefile original

No kernel patcher, but since you don't use it I can't say. 

I think you should try to remove EvoReboot.kext. Remember also that with -f is required a CsrActiveConfig that allow unsigned kexts to be loaded, what's the value used by you?

No kernel patcher, but since you don't use it I can't say. 

OK, I would want to understand(  how and why your compilation and your bootfile works with Elcapitan while the compilation of the source code downloaded and compiled without modification is incapable to start Elcapitan at my home ?

Thank you

me too compiled r2795 svn, El capitan boot if fakesmc in /System/Library/Extensions, but yosemite "can't perform kext scan no kext summary" kernel panics.

From download secton all ok, so use it at moment.

me too compiled r2795 svn, El capitan boot if fakesmc in /System/Library/Extensions, but yosemite "can't perform kext scan no kext summary" kernel panics.

From download secton all ok, so use it at moment.

Bootfile of Micky1979, works very well with Yosemite and Elcapitan, furthermore, he allows to avoid ntfs_fixup error.

The being thing it is when we download source code it is necessary to have all the correct options in the makefile

Guys use Enoch in the download section, I have no time to parse all old revisions. ErmaC is off line for some time, but I know is busy with is job, maybe when He return and have free time can solve the issue.

Guys use Enoch in the download section, I have no time to parse all old revisions. ErmaC is off line for some time, but I know is busy with is job, maybe when He return and have free time can solve the issue.

I shall like understanding how your makefile is made for enoch's version which you compile.

Hi, i have a question about SIP setting.

I use Chameleon with CsrActiveConfig = 103.

bdmesg shows that (as 0x67).

But SipUtility shows 0x66!

post-110586-0-94561600-1458552009_thumb.jpg

I ask, because a newer version of KCPM util fails - it thinks that i dint have disabled SIP correct.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/308664-kcpm-utility-pro-v51-install-kexts-repair-permissions-rebuild-caches-configure-sip-and-more/

Is that a fault of the KCPM?

Why shows SIPutility also not 0x67 and instewd 0x66?

Are there any other tools to check that sip value 0xYY?

System Integrity Protection status: disabled (Custom Configuration).

CsrActiveConfig = 0x67 (1100111)

Configuration:

Kext Signing: disabled

Filesystem Protections: disabled

Task for PID: disabled

Debugging Restrictions: enabled

Apple Internal: enabled

DTrace Restrictions: disabled

NVRAM Protections: disabled

Hi.

If you enable also CSR_ALLOW_UNTRUSTED_KEXT's checkbox ( that means "Kext Signing: disabled" like in your screenshot ):

System Integrity Protection status: disabled (Custom Configuration).

CsrActiveConfig = 0x67 (1100111)

Configuration:

Kext Signing: disabled

Filesystem Protections: disabled

Task for PID: disabled

Debugging Restrictions: enabled

Apple Internal: enabled

DTrace Restrictions: disabled

NVRAM Protections: disabled

then is 0x67:

post-674334-0-26502500-1458582156_thumb.png

and is the same..no? :P

bdmesg is fine (anyway the value is set by Enoch only in this case). SIPUtility is ok reading/calculating the value but for Enoch don't use NVRAM for reading that value.

I thougth that if i use 0x67=103 dez in the chameleon config that CSR_ALLOW_UNTRUSTED_KEXT flag is set.

I ask because bdmesg CsrAcriveConfig shows 0x67 (103)  but  SIPUtility only  0x66 (would be 102 dez) !!

Here SIPUtility appear to report the correct value.. but I'm using '3' as value.....

hehe..but sorry I'm a stupid... I'm booting with Clover atm :hysterical: (testing with Pandora). I guess SIPUtility read the NVRAM.

Sir, I think that you can use that after the prelinkedkernel was already rebuilt, but your unsigned kexts must alredy be there. Nothing new :P

Try to rebuilt it manually..  kextcache will refuse to add any unsigned kext to your cache.