6. setup default boot partition and countdown

download:

http://www.apple163.com/thread-1186-1-1.html

What is Boot Think:

Boot Think

post-239298-1246979329.gif

-------------------

post-239298-1247496218_thumb.png

OK, After some testing I only have one thing to say. I love China.

Pros:

Starts very quickly.

Boot Windows and OS X instantaneously.

Doesn't break windows Vista/7 bootloader like previous version.

Looks and feels very similar to boot camp (Theme, and transition from bootloader to OS X without black screen)

Hiding unbootable partition finally works properly. It only shows Windows 7 and Macintosh HD. Lovely. biggrin.gif

Finally, some English documentation.

Cons:

No support for SMBIOS.plist

extensions.mkext contains too many unneeded kexts - but you could easily erase it.

Harder to use than Chameleon - complicated folder structire.

Not as customizable as Chameleon - but it's current theme is insanely beautiful and boot camp like.

• 1 month later...

I´m sorry for my english, i´m spanish.

I installed Boot Think from Windows XP and is working correctly (i can see and run the os x partition and the windows partition), but when i turn on the pc i see the default Windows boot menu and i can select the "Boot Think" option for run it.

There is any way to load directly Boot Think screen on startup? Should I make any changes within the Darwin installation folder or modify the boot.ini?

Thank you very much and congratulations on the forum. I visit often and learn a lot from him !!!

I´m sorry for my english, i´m spanish.

I installed Boot Think from Windows XP and is working correctly (i can see and run the os x partition and the windows partition), but when i turn on the pc i see the default Windows boot menu and i can select the "Boot Think" option for run it.

There is any way to load directly Boot Think screen on startup? Should I make any changes within the Darwin installation folder or modify the boot.ini?

Thank you very much and congratulations on the forum. I visit often and learn a lot from him !!!

in XP, click Darwin/MBR/SetupMBR.bat

Done. Reboot