Unreal Tournament 3 for Mac

Konami®

16 posts in this topic

On amazon:

By Anonymous - See all my reviews Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this game LAST YEAR in march and all I have gotten is emails saying it is delayed. DO NOT PRE - ORDER this to avoid disappointment.

I think you get my point :)

I've had an email thread going with Destineer for over a year about UT3 on OS X. I basically get the same story every time, like, "We currently have no updates regarding UT3 on OSX, we thank you for your patience" blah blah blah blah.

The most recent news I can find is here:

http://www.beyondunreal.com/view_story.php?id=12580

Basically, "we're working on it". I'm starting to lose my patience like the rest of us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Being this long overdue, you might think that someone important died. If they dont come up with ut3 and gow for mac very soon, I think I might just go and buy an xbox 360.

lol likewise

I have the Pc version and tbh there isnt much to be missed its complete and utter {censored} is that bad theres still more ppl playing ut2004 LMAO

For once I completely agree to what curlyboy has said....

just for the hell of graphics or some more uber cool features, Unreal Tournament 3 is acomplete waste of money and bandwidth for torrent users... if someone need it... just pm me, I'll seed it .. windows version..

just peak at my signature....

the game is just full-blown eye-candy.....

I never have "depreciated" a game in my life like this one...

BTW: I m a reviewer by profession... so trust me............

nothing great bout it.... but I can also relate with the sentiments of mac users....

who would want a native game to run on a mac and use the "LAN" backbones for some realtime, quick, head shots and grenade - fragging, gibbing fun time!

but this isn't worth your hard earned dough.

-Regards,

Freaky Chokra

PS: UT 2004 it is...!!!

• 3 weeks later...