iDeneb v1.4 10.5.6 Released!

Jack Layne

302 posts in this topic

hello mac pros......

today i finished my ideneb v1.4 leopard 10.5.2 download and installed it on my PC........and it installed perfectly.......but after the whole installation when i restarted my PC i got that reboot error than i booted mac in verbose mode and got that error(displayed in pic)..........

it was also showing 64bit enabled but i'm working on 32 bit.........

can someone please help me.........i selected sleep kernal......

5eit8i.jpg

hey friends i got this problem fixed by changing kernal............but i got new problem.........

here is it what i got when i booted in verbose mode............

2v9enmh.jpg

that was from normal mode..............

344pefb.jpg

have you select correct chipset during installation?

have you select correct chipset during installation?

i'm using nvidia xfx graphics card 5200 fx 128 ram........so i wont selected any chipset........i selected inject 128

same thing worked in kalyway 10.5.2........

but i love to work on 10.5.6 thats why i'm looking for ideneb now...........

thanx for reply.........

it was also very helpful if you guys post any info to update from kalyway 10.5.2 to 10.5.6

i found this

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/lofiversi...hp/t143434.html

is this working.....????

now i tried one more time for installation with vodoo kernal and it showed me this error (attached pic)..........i have seen that kinda error for the 1st time.....and have not seen same error on net also......:D

20p3ts1.jpg

A GREAT HINT: do not install ideneb v1.4. instal V1.3. open the file SystemVersion.plist. change the value 10.5.5 to 10.5.6(there are 2 such values to be changed). eurika! you can safely update your mac because apple recognizes it as 10.5.6 version. you can instal iwork 09 and ilife 09. everything works perfect!

enjoy

A GREAT HINT: do not install ideneb v1.4. instal V1.3. open the file SystemVersion.plist. change the value 10.5.5 to 10.5.6(there are 2 such values to be changed). eurika! you can safely update your mac because apple recognizes it as 10.5.6 version. you can instal iwork 09 and ilife 09. everything works perfect!

enjoy

is this working in kalyway 10.5.2 also coz i want to run Final cut studio 2 in mac......

nd by the way i found v1.3 as 4.38 GB so it cant be burned on DVD so how to install it.........???

Here is the guide of Leopard HD Install helper. You can download attachment , and see english_gui.png in it.

NOTE: the files boot1h , boot_v8 , boot , CHAIN0 in the attachment are necessary , be sure they with the main program ddmac.exe at same folder.

I suggest you uncheck PC_EFI v8 when you use Leopard HD install helper dump ISO to your USB stick.

If it's still don't work , read this [HOW TO] Install OS X without CD/DVD drive, but with a USB stick

Good Luck!

Thank you very much, but still no success here. I'm still fighting it, tho' :( If no luck I'm gonna try installing from a HD partition.

Anywayz, the error code I receive is:

H0000003F
]-00000041
=00000001
}*!-007C87D7
=007C007E
Y

I did some googling and came across somebody mentioning "HFS partition errors"

Maybe this will be helpful to someone.

BTW, twilight.lee, you mentioned the chain0 file but it isn't there in the attachment :( I downloaded it from another page. I suggest you add it so it is complete.

Thanks again for your help.

[...]

nd by the way i found v1.3 as 4.38 GB so it cant be burned on DVD so how to install it.........???

Isn't DVD size 4.7 GB? :(

hey Cris900 i again tried to install by selecting intel one as the chipset because i dont know what to select........my HDD is seagate IDE 320GB 7200 RPM.........after the whole installation this time i wont get any error.....but it got restarted again and again without come to that apple logo screen

and i booted as verbose mode and at that mode lots of commands are just running from downward to upward and after 10-12 seconds it again get restarted.......i just grabbed a pic of my monitor to show you.......here is it......

jj5nqv.jpg

Isn't DVD size 4.7 GB? :(

i think single-sided single-layer DVD also known as DVD 5 contains 4.7 GB on its cover but when we burn some data in it, it excepts only 4.37 GB.......thats why i said so......... :(

Ideneb v1.3 massively increased my love for my hackintosh and very excited to read about version 1.4.Tanx so much for your good works and for making it possible for me to make my first post ever since registering on this forum.

enjoy

I tried it and it has worked wonderfully without a single hitch. A Great Hint indeed. Tanx a million.

hello mac pros......

today i finished my ideneb v1.4 leopard 10.5.2 download and installed it on my PC........and it installed perfectly.......but after the whole installation when i restarted my PC i got that reboot error than i booted mac in verbose mode and got that error(displayed in pic)..........

it was also showing 64bit enabled but i'm working on 32 bit.........

can someone please help me.........i selected sleep kernal......

hey friends i got this problem fixed by changing kernal............but i got new problem.........

here is it what i got when i booted in verbose mode............

that was from normal mode..............

344pefb.jpg

I have the same problem with iDeneb 1.4 ... I tried different kext and combination ... no luck so far, but iDeneb v1.3 works like a charm on my machine.

please kindly let me know if you find the solution

here is my configuration..........

Intel Pentium D 995, 3.20GHz

GigaByte 8I865GME-775-RH

chipset - Intel i865/PE/G/i848P

2GB DDR RAM 400Mhz

80 GB HDD Drive (Seagate)

320 GB SATA Drive (Seagate)

40 GB Laptop HDD (Hitachi)

8 GB Pen Drive (Kingston)

all of them worked fine on kalyway 10.5.2

so i think my machine is compatible for Mac Hack......:(

Hi all,

Just would like to know if this would work on my system? My specs are:

amd athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.30GHz

ATI Radeon HD 3450

2gb Ram

320gb HardDrive

Realtek High Definition Audio

Nividia nForce Networking Controller and USB Wireless 802.11 b/g Adaptor

I REALLY WANT THE WIRELESS TO WORK TOO :angry:

i really hope it works because iv tired different versions and none seemed to work...

Please Help Thanks...

Hi!

Is there any solution about "EXEC_BAD_ADDRESS" with voodoo kernel 9.5?

Application crashing after installation of this kernel and seatbelt 10.5.5.

I have already created a post in this part of forum.

Hardware:

Nvidia 8800 GTS 640Mb

GA-P35-DS4

Q6600 CPU

NIC Realtek R1000 on motherboard

have you select correct (CONTROLLER) chipset during installation??

what is your hardware spec? (chipset and other...)

I have ... I did all the different combinations. it just not going to work ... I also had small problems with iDeneb v1.3, and it wasn't working all great on my machine, whereas Kalyway was great with smooth insallation. So i gave up on iDeneb in general and I have Leopard retail version 10.5..6 on my Dell right now. It was so easy to install and is way faster and more stable than iDeneb.

To anyone who has problem with iDeneb, I strongly encourage you to install Leopard Retail version :huh:

I have ... I did all the different combinations. it just not going to work ... I also had small problems with iDeneb v1.3, and it wasn't working all great on my machine, whereas Kalyway was great with smooth insallation. So i gave up on iDeneb in general and I have Leopard retail version 10.5..6 on my Dell right now. It was so easy to install and is way faster and more stable than iDeneb.

To anyone who has problem with iDeneb, I strongly encourage you to install Leopard Retail version :huh:

same here friend.............i also tried every combination.........

BTW how is this possible that you have installed the retail DVD on your dell machine......can i on my PC.........???

same here friend.............i also tried every combination.........

BTW how is this possible that you have installed the retail DVD on your dell machine......can i on my PC.........???

I used this guide:

Retail DVD Guide

If your hardware is compatible, why not :huh: in fact it was easier than any other osx86project. make sure of your hardware and the drivers/kext for each of them. All you need is another hard drive or USB drive/external HDD(8 gig or more) to install a basic version of Leopard (kalyway for example)

It's very stable.

I used this guide:

Retail DVD Guide

If your hardware is compatible, why not :huh: in fact it was easier than any other osx86project. make sure of your hardware and the drivers/kext for each of them. All you need is another hard drive or USB drive/external HDD(8 gig or more) to install a basic version of Leopard (kalyway for example)

It's very stable.

here is my configuration..........

Intel Pentium D 995, 3.20GHz

GigaByte 8I865GME-775-RH

chipset - Intel i865/PE/G/i848P

2GB DDR RAM 400Mhz

80 GB HDD Drive (Seagate)

320 GB SATA Drive (Seagate)

40 GB Laptop HDD (Hitachi)

8 GB Pen Drive (Kingston)

kalyway 10.5.2 worked on my machine so i think it was compatible for the retail DVD also........

can you please give me step by step info that what you did actually with the retail DVD.......i'm not that good in reading kernel and kexts.......thats why i want a proper guide......

any suggestion will be very helpful...

thanx in advance.......

Hello?? Were can I download this??? Torrent or FTP please!!! ;) Would really be nice of you guys to give me a link :P

At this time I'm only finding the 10.5.5 release....

On Demonoid !

Hi all ideneb 1.4 Working great for me until I tried to use my usb storage Drive I get a voodoo kernel panic Related to isousbfamily thing... was the seatbelt fix not suppose to fix this??

And Yes I'm using the Seatbelt fix.. also tried to a few different combos with the other Kernels on the 1.4 set up with the same result usb flash drive causes every kernel to panic..

Ideneb 1.3 10.5.5 would not install on my system backin the day when it came out but the 10.5.4 version worked out of the box and the flash drives didn't cause a kernel panic so I'm a little at a loss to what I should try!!

Help And thanks for another great release!!

Just tried this using these specs...

Acer Aspire 5100

ATI Xpress 1100 (ATI Radeon 200M series)

ATI - SB450 SATA

SIL 4379 Revision 128

Getting a "still waiting for root device" error on this even though I was able to get 'iPC 10.5.6 PPF4' to run fine which looks like it has the same chipset drivers as this iDeneb release.

Any help?