331 members have voted

1. 1. Did it work for you........

• Yes
    • No

544 posts in this topic

how do i remove all kext files?

Just drag and put it in thrash.... and empty the thrash

This is for Nvidia Graphics

If you want to remove the graphics kext then just unzip the package that you downloaded from http://diabolik1605.com/DHF/ i.e Nvkush package and see what are the kexts that are there and then delete the kext that are there inside the Extention Folder and then install Nvkush.

This is for HD Audio

Just remove the AppleAzalia.kext, AppleHDA.kext and ALCInject.kext and then install the AppleHDA.kext and ALCInject.kext from the package which I have attached in this Forum

Before anything else Thank you for replying... I use the Ideneb V 1.3 10.5.5, its the same that you used on your hardware. Well sad to say I tried a fresh install and selected the NVkush and512 memory on NVinject. The installation went well and mac os X is installed. Still whenever i tried to change my resolution higher than 800x600 it hangs with a blue screen.

By the way I noticed that at the Mac Logo start up i check my resolution in my menu of my LCD screen and it has a resolution of 1024x768 but when it goes inside the OS it goes down to 800x600. I've check in the system that my Nvidia 8500GT is well support everything is working.

Again i tried a fresh install only selecting the NVkush and no longer selecting anything. After install same results hangs on changing the resolution, still the Graphics card is well support but only with 256 memory.

On installation and mac logo start up my resolution never goes below 1024x768. Is there anything I'm doing wrong on my installation? Again thank you very much.... God Bless as always....

This is for Nvidia Graphics

If you want to remove the graphics kext then just unzip the package that you downloaded from http://diabolik1605.com/DHF/ i.e Nvkush package and see what are the kexts that are there and then delete the kext that are there inside the Extention Folder and then install Nvkush.

After installing Nvkush. Run the EFI Studio software which is included with iDeneb Softwares, select your Graphics Card and then Write to.plist.

While Installing iDeneb 1.3 I selected Nvkush and 512 MB and it worked fine for me...

i have Leo4all 10.5.2 i installed extra sapphire 3650 package and now macos freeze at the beginning . i must unistall or delete graphic packages with -x but i dont know what to type at boot .

Are you able to login with -x. -x is like a safe mode. If you are able to login with -x then you can delete the files.The following thread might help you

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=130016

Thanks Robert_Xes again for the reply. I really don't know what happened, this morning when i boot up my pc the resolution is alreardy at 1024x768. I haven't done yet the instruction that you gave me for installing NVkush using the EFI. Anyways i hope this is it and will work forever. Now i just have to buy Lan card for my mobo so i can surf up through Mac OS X. Thanks......!!!!

Thanks Robert_Xes again for the reply. I really don't know what happened, this morning when i boot up my pc the resolution is alreardy at 1024x768. I haven't done yet the instruction that you gave me for installing NVkush using the EFI. Anyways i hope this is it and will work forever. Now i just have to buy Lan card for my mobo so i can surf up through Mac OS X. Thanks......!!!!

Congrats Dude...............Enjoy

i have tried to install the Mac OS X 10.5.5 Idenev V3 on my :

Asus P5Q

HDD => SATA

DVD => SATA

but this was not functionnaly the error message into the boot is : MDNSresponsder 172.6 ...

Can you help me ?

what's the BIOS of your configuration ?

what's you setting ?

thank's :P

i have tried to install the Mac OS X 10.5.5 Idenev V3 on my :

Asus P5Q

HDD => SATA

DVD => SATA

but this was not functionnaly the error message into the boot is : MDNSresponsder 172.6 ...

Can you help me ?

what's the BIOS of your configuration ?

what's you setting ?

thank's :unsure:

I used the Default Configuration of the Bios. Only change is that I changed the Sata Configuration to AHCI.

Also did you flash your Bios with the Modded Bios?. If your Bios is not flashed with the Modded Bios then I recommend you do that first.

Take a look at the following thread. This might help you.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?t...33&tstart=0

I used the Default Configuration of the Bios. Only change is that I changed the Sata Configuration to AHCI.

Also did you flash your Bios with the Modded Bios?. If your Bios is not flashed with the Modded Bios then I recommend you do that first.

Take a look at the following thread. This might help you.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?t...33&tstart=0

i have already installed the modified bios 1306 but this no change the boot always freeze at this step

can you help me ? :D

i have already installed the modified bios 1306 but this no change the boot always freeze at this step

can you help me ? :)

Do you have any external devices connected to this PC or a PCI Lan Card.

Have you tried iATkos OSX. If iDeneb is not working then try that one and see............

no i have nothing connected on the USB firewire or other port.

the Iatkos V4 work, but i don't like this version, i'm not english i'm french and this language is not totally installed on this distribution.

have you other ideas ?

what your full config robert-xes ? (MB,RAM,HDD,GFX,..)

thank's

no i have nothing connected on the USB firewire or other port.

the Iatkos V4 work, but i don't like this version, i'm not english i'm french and this language is not totally installed on this distribution.

have you other ideas ?

what your full config robert-xes ? (MB,RAM,HDD,GFX,..)

thank's

Mobo: ASUS P5Q --------------------- Working

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E 4600 @ 2.4 Ghz Working

RAM: Transcend DDR2 2GB 800 Mhz--------- Working

HDD: 2 Seagate IDE and 1 Samsung SATA ---- Working

Graphics: XFX NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT ---- Working

Sound: Realtek ALC 1200-------------- Working

D-Link 530T Gigabit ------------------- Working

Hello,

I have installed iDeneb and when I try to boot from HDD I see only boot screen:

macosx10312vm6.png

my specs:

p5q with moded bios, e8400, radeon hd4850

Where can be a problem, maybe with radeon?

Try to boot with -v and then see where exactly it is getting struck..............

Awesome job guys! I'll have to try this out soon! I wonder if Pro Tools HD will work in it. It uses quicktime, and quicktime for PC doesn't have video out over firewire. That's the only difference between the mac and XP versions of PT HD that I can find. Lame.

Freezing at mDNSResponder...

First try to boot with -x and then if you have the same problem then.........I would recommend you to download the latest bios from this forum, (all thanks to Juzzi). Also I would recommend you to try a different Distro of Mac Like iAtkos 10.5.4. I had this problem while installing iDeneb on my Friends Computer.

Also try to disable the onboard Etherne. Take a look at the following thread

http://forum.insanelymac.com/lofiversion/i...php/t69210.html

I have to add the ACPI to APIC support. <= It was standard setting

My PS2 optical mouse stopped working, I can't understand why.

The system boot properly, then the mouse doesn't move, if I connect an optical USB mouse that work.

PS2 optical mouse, works only if I connect a PS2 keyboard, not USB.

So both PS2 keyboard and PS2 mouse they work.

How can I understand if does speedstep work?

I would thank very much, the P5Q guide author :D

I have to add the ACPI to APIC support. <= It was standard setting

My PS2 optical mouse stopped working, I can't understand why.

The system boot properly, then the mouse doesn't move, if I connect an optical USB mouse that work.

PS2 optical mouse, works only if I connect a PS2 keyboard, not USB.

So both PS2 keyboard and PS2 mouse they work.

How can I understand if does speedstep work?

I would thank very much, the P5Q guide author :P

Good to know man........

Congrats