AirPort Extreme Update 2008-004 Released

jayman30

15 posts in this topic

Found it in software update--anyone try it yet?

Also, there's a Security Update 2008-007 released a couple of weeks ago, any problems with it? I couldn't find any mention of it (in regards to hackintoshes) searching the Forums or on Google.

Ya this update killed my wireless (which worked with vanilla install) and my time machine (which also worked with vanilla install). I had to get the patched IONetworkingFamily.kext to get my time machine back then restored my whole extensions folder. So no, this didn't work for me!

Same problem with time machine, that i've solved with the IONetworkingFamily.kext.

But I've some problem with my Intuos3 Tablet too.

Leopard doesn't see it anymore :hysterical:

I've tried restoring Extension folder with time machine but it hasn't solved the issue.

I've tried reinstalling Wacom driver, but no luck....

any advice?

EDIT:

Solved. I've completely removed all wacom driver and software and simply reinstalled it.

it is working but the airport icon on the bar goes on and off randomly (it works anyway). It didn't work for me.

Same here, it just like disconnects for a Moment and then connects back, but the Connection is stable (Termnal-ping). I copied the old Broadcom (from 10.5.5) kext back to the IO8021 Plugin Folder, fixed Permissions and restarted with -f, it works fine now, and it does not show the Airport Update 2008-004 in Software Update.

:(