Is Microsoft Paying Bloggers to Write Anti-Apple Articles?

macgirl

19 posts in this topic

What makes this any different from anti-Vista commercials that Apple runs 24/7?

Oh... let me see... I think the word you're looking for here is DECEPTION!

Microsoft wants to use deception by using authors that people trust to write this garbage.

Apple on the other hand is running their ads completely above board on your TV. Big difference.

Most of them are pretty funny but anyone with an ounce of technical knowledge knows that they're complete BS.

If that were even remotely true then MS would be able to sue Apple, but you don't see that happening now do you? Hmmm... ;)

What makes this any different from anti-Vista commercials that Apple runs 24/7? Most of them are pretty funny but anyone with an ounce of technical knowledge knows that they're complete BS.

Sure and every site that mocks Balmer, like Gizmodo, will burn in the hell, damn infidels.

What makes this any different from anti-Vista commercials that Apple runs 24/7? Most of them are pretty funny but anyone with an ounce of technical knowledge knows that they're complete BS.

Everyone knows that an advertisement is a paid for endorsement of some product.

Oh... let me see... I think the word you're looking for here is DECEPTION!

Microsoft wants to use deception by using authors that people trust to write this garbage.

What deception? Nowhere did they say they wanted them to produce a story on their website. It was a standard freelance offer to write a product comparison, they probably wouldnt even use the authors name. They didnt even ask the guy at zdnet, they asked if he knew anybody that would be interested.

I know its fun to believe in a conspiracy theory, but there is nothing fishy about a company hiring a writer to write about why a product is better than a competitors product.

I know its fun to believe in a conspiracy theory, but there is nothing fishy about a company hiring a writer to write about why a product is better than a competitors product.

So there's nothing fishy about a company hiring a writer to write LIES?

I have a dream about a joke in the Future, maybe 2050 or so: One student of history to the other:

"And yes, its unbelieveable but right... they clicked "Start" to switch off the machine."

I have a dream about a joke in the Future, maybe 2050 or so: One student of history to the other:

"And yes, its unbelieveable but right... they clicked "Start" to switch off the machine."

LOOOOOOOOL ;):)

on topic: it's defenitely wrong that a company hires bloggers to write articles and to pretend they agree with the things they write in those articles

For your average user I can imagine how such articles would have to be a bit more biased against the many benefits that OSX brings over Vista. Personally, I think that in the corporate environment you could make a number of very convincing cases as to the superiority of XP over OSX. But the simple fact of the matter is that in the Corporate market OSX just isn't competitive compared to windows, even in the server market Linux fares far better. For those who can provide counter argments to these claims, post away and I'll gladly be edified.