Deleted my Thread.

13 posts in this topic

The topic was deleted because you bumped it 4 times with no answer and were asking about stuff that is covered over & over again elsewhere on the forum. Also, if you had bothered to read the forum rules you would know that complaining about moderator decisions in public is not allowed. If you have a problem, take it up in PM with an admin.

Read *before* posting, post in the right section, and post in an existing topic where possible. The reason you got no answers is not that the forum is dead, but that no-one can be bothered to answer the same question for the 174th time just for you.

And MoC who rained on your parade? You spend all your time moaning about how awful this place is.. Suggestion: log off & do something else instead?

Sure... I bumped my thread. I simply offered additional details about what I was did and what I found out. Also, I searched the forum before hand and guess what, my problem was not asked. Furthermore, I believe I did post in the right area, I installed Leopard and it was not working I believe that classifies it to be Post Install. I clearly stated that I was able to get into safe boot and was not able to get into normal boot. It seems the usual answer to these kinds of problems is "Oh... it was answered before and nobody wanted to brother with your problem". Hagar, since you keep a complete inventory of topics that answered already in your mind, I am wondering could possibly point me to the topic which satisfies these conditions: someone who managed to install Leopard 10.5.4 iATKOs on an Acer Aspire 5600, then could not boot into standard mode because IOPCCardBridge::Start Failed, but managed to enter safe boot with a flickering and moving screen?

Sure... I bumped my thread. I simply offered additional details about what I was did and what I found out. Also, I searched the forum before hand and guess what, my problem was not asked. Furthermore, I believe I did post in the right area, I installed Leopard and it was not working I believe that classifies it to be Post Install. I clearly stated that I was able to get into safe boot and was not able to get into normal boot. It seems the usual answer to these kinds of problems is "Oh... it was answered before and nobody wanted to brother with your problem". Hagar, since you keep a complete inventory of topics that answered already in your mind, I am wondering could possibly point me to the topic which satisfies these conditions: someone who managed to install Leopard 10.5.4 iATKOs on an Acer Aspire 5600, then could not boot into standard mode because IOPCCardBridge::Start Failed, but managed to enter safe boot with a flickering and moving screen?
. . Hi . . the search function here works fine: if you are determined to install to this Acer thing, suggest you have a look at this thread to get a clearer idea of some of the issues.

This is method would not work me because my screen moves from side to side and the screen is flickering. So it's best to fix that first.
. . . good to see you have such confidence in your abilities & diagnostic skills.

Good luck, & don't forget to post with results so your success can help others.

. . . good to see you have such confidence in your abilities & diagnostic skills.

Good luck, & don't forget to post with results so your success can help others.

Hey, thanks for your wonderful sarcasm! Also, here are my results :) The reason this was happening was because my second core was causing this. After I disable it, Leopard worked just fine.

Have a great day!