Help? My posts are being deleted.

14 posts in this topic

forum policy. The mods wake up, if they feel {censored}, they will delete more posts. Its really all about getting the mods when they aren't on their monthly's

Nobody delete posts at random,maybe you broke this rule:

No posting of direct or indirect links to warez or pirated pieces of software, this includes cracks,serials and torrents.

Never did so, I never even hinted where it was at, I was just talking about seeding. And how there is only one true seeder because the file is new.

Never did so, I never even hinted where it was at, I was just talking about seeding. And how there is only one true seeder because the file is new.

forum policy. The mods wake up, if they feel {censored}, they will delete more posts. Its really all about getting the mods when they aren't on their monthly's

HA HA HA.. SO TRUE THIS IS.

Well I dont know for sure I've had my posts disappear and they say its database errors. It could be that or mods just going wild and deleting random stuff to.

If you have an issue with moderator decisions, take it up with an admin. public discussion of moderator decisions is against the rules. As far as the posts in question go, they were off-topic: discuss the release, not the torrent.

Consider yourself lucky to only get your posts removed!

You could have been banned or your posting privileges revoked, like SticMAN,

The worst is there is then no way in hell you are able to defend yourself!

Up to yesterday the "info@insanelymac.com" button on the frontpage actually returns a mail error so you will not be able to request a reconsideration or lifting of the ban! Unless of course someone helps out when he gets someone to PM Admin?

O,

Also be glad they don't ban your router's MAC address and you are sharing it as a community Router, this pisses of at least 7 people at any given time!

Groot Koos

(in no way related to SticMAN)

(in no way related to SticMAN)

Phew, you scared me! For a second there, I thought you were related to SticMAN, but now that you're reassured me otherwise, I can sleep soundly tonight. :2cents:

Yeah, posted randomly get deleted here. Get used to it.. that's how the man rolls...

*waits for this post to disappear*

Groot Koos - instead of moaning and shouting about our decisions, why don't you actually tell me why he shouldn't of been banned?

If any of you have problems, then PM the Admins, don't make a topic here.