Some dodgey ads...

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I was just looking at my profile, and look at the advert that came up! :)

I'm not sure if this is something you or the advert company is in control of, but I don't think it's entirely appropriate...

PS: My 100th Post :thumbsup_anim:

post-109879-1215730596_thumb.jpg

Hi, I was just looking at my profile, and look at the advert that came up! :blink:

I'm not sure if this is something you or the advert company is in control of, but I don't think it's entirely appropriate...

PS: My 100th Post :D

You didn't have to block any of that name stuff out... everyone who goes to your profile can see it. :P

Hi, I was just looking at my profile, and look at the advert that came up! :blink:

:blink:

You didn't have to block any of that name stuff out... everyone who goes to your profile can see it. :P
:D:P

Hi, I was just looking at my profile, and look at the advert that came up! :)

LOLLL OMG! For sure, that's definetily ROFL men!!!!! :D:D:D

You don't have to censored your image, it's look like top secret internal notes of the White House damn

As I know, we are not burglars or slaughter hehe

Haha, oh yeah, I was more interested in the people that had visited, then I guess I got carried away with the censoring! :P

No, thats not how we spell it in the UK, and no, I definately do not type that sort of thing into google! :)

As for prices, well, they didnt have any, only more adverts for "Big Busty Women", at which point I shut thie window! :P

This might be better in the laughs section too...