My co worker was stripped

12 posts in this topic

No not as in stipper. but this is how it went down :

I worked on her home pc like a year ago. everthing was ok.Later she had problems, minor ones.

(gigabyte mobo with 1Gb ram ddr2 667)

since she couldn't get in touch with me he called another technician.

The dude fixed the problem.

Now 3 months back (April) , only 1 week after the dude returned her pc,she called me again saying windows needed activation. 11 days left. For no apparent reasons, it was no longer 11 days after a reboot... it was 0.

So i sorted out the matter.

But by chance i opened her pc and i noticed that the gigabyte mobo was gone.

i checked the ram and it was 256mb of ddr1 with an IBM NETVista motherboard.

I was like HOLY {censored}.

So i ask her how much ram she had previously she said 1GB and i said you no longer have 1gb maam.. :D only 256, not to mention a stinking a** motherboard with faulty BIOS... OMG, the lady was pissed.

She tried calling the dude but to no avail.. i told her to take tha matter to the police but she didn't want to. well her loss.

Having solved every matter that day, last week,she called me (again, Friday 4th) regarding her msn not connecting and windows Firewall screwing up.

I fixed the problem and not more than 48hours later (Monday), i got another call saying her pc does not boot.... i went to her house to check.. only to see after the POST screen the PC BSOD and shuts down, can't even log in windows no more...

I don't know what solution i can give her, she CMOS battery is dead, and i think even if it's replaced the motherboard is still f**king faulty.... :) ... just buy a new pc and make sure the other tech ends up in jail

she was a dumb {censored} and an easy target, i needed a new mobo and she practically gave it to me

lol

and now i understand why it took the dude 6 months to fix the pc...

he was looking for a replacement mobo....

now if i was the lady he better get ready for some a** whoopin

hahahah man u guys are crazy.. especially kiko, didn't know how to undo the screws ! :Pforgot to mention i bought a new cmos battery and replaced with the old one.also gave her the specs, ram type, motherboard type of her pc.... just........in.........case