McCain is a loon

42 posts in this topic

Of course, he's a Republican - did we really need a video to prove it :censored2:

This video though was from "The Onion" which I believe is fake news designed to make people laugh.

McCain however IS unsuitable to be president of the United States for so many reasons that its not even funny...

This video though was from "The Onion" which I believe is fake news designed to make people laugh.

:blink:

I didn't even check the video - but if this is what some people are passing off as a reliable source, I really don't kno what to think -_-

:blink:

I didn't even check the video - but if this is what some people are passing off as a reliable source, I really don't kno what to think -_-

I don't think anybody is, but McCain is a little weird, I could see him doing things like this (in the video) but then at the same time, increasing costs, or doing things that don't make sense elsewhere.

I think sources such as these should be completely ignored. You should not base your vote on {censored} like that or even whether or not he is a Republican, but on whether you agree with his values, morals, and beliefs. Way too many people vote on based on stupid {censored} like that and that is why we always get a lot of complaining and b!tching at the end of every presidents term. Please vote wisely, and make it worth something...

I was unaware that McCain started a war, let alone the war. Might this be the same war that Obama voted to fund, twice?

The man talks to card tables, and pisses himself! How more insane can he be?

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2818.htm#001

http://www.rense.com/general81/amamc.htm

And to think... idiots vote for this loon.

And these reasons would be?

I really am curious as to what they are.

1. He has a notorious temper: McCain is prone to fits of anger and rage. When somebody like this is a world leader with nuclear weapons at their disposal, it scares me.

2. Horrible plans for healthcare: Wants to get rid of tax benefits that companies currently get for providing health insurance to their employees, and give every family $5000 a year to put toward healthcare, where does that money come from? Also the private healthcare market is not regulated at all, insurance companies will literally be able to cherry pick who they insure and who they don't. As John McCain said, he doesn't really know the economy.

3. He has had cancer multiples times (melanoma) and he is almost 72 years old. There is a very good chance this man could die in office, leaving the presidency to whoever he chooses to be his running mate (lets just hope its not Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney).

4. Believes we should stay in Iraq at any cost (bankrupting our nation).

5. Believes that Islam is a radical religion in general, which its not.

6. Just plain out of touch. McCain makes 4 million dolallars a year, and he has a wife who is worth 100 million. McCain has no idea what it is like to be poor in this country now, and his plans help out people like him, rich people, not EVERYONE (including rich people).

I have more, but these are a few examples.

No doubt about it, McCain sucks almost as bad as anything the democrats have had to offer for the past 50 years. I don't think I'll vote this time around, just can't bring myself to give support to any of these raging cretins running for office.

Yeah I really don't like any of the candidates....

HIllary = ...... sniper fire?

Seems just flat out dishonest and just running for the position and not the good of the people.

Obama = ..... false hope? Doesn't seem to have that many real plans.... I also don't know if he could be the one making tough decisions.

McCain = stupid plans..... all I got to say.

Maybe, if we can convince JonTheSavage to run for office, he can become another Kennedy!?

SticMAN

Yeah I really don't like any of the candidates....

HIllary = ...... sniper fire?

Seems just flat out dishonest and just running for the position and not the good of the people.

Obama = ..... false hope? Doesn't seem to have that many real plans.... I also don't know if he could be the one making tough decisions.

McCain = stupid plans..... all I got to say.

Look at his website, you can download detailed PDF's on every issue of his. He is more than specific enough, its not his fault the media doesn't cover it. Also when you are giving 30 minute speeches, it does not really make sense to go into in-depth specifics on everything, for that people need to read, people haven't been...

Also, much more important than what a president's plans are is who the president ACTUALLY IS. We want somebody who can maintain a cool temperament, can adapt to changing situations, etc. Obama is the only candidate remaining that seems to have these qualities. If he became our president it will entirely change the way the rest of the world sees the US (in a good way). His willingness to try new ideas, to negotiate, to talk, to inform is great! We have had stubborn, old people in office for far too long, we need fresh blood, badly.

George W Bush doesn't even know what the internet is, and does not ever use a computer, how can he have any understanding of how the modern, technological world works? He doesnt.

McCain seems like he is in the same camp as well. Also he is very old, I would not want him to choose a piece of $hit as his running mate (like Mitt Romney or Mike Huckabee for that matter), die, and then have this weirdo leading our country. Also his plans that he has released so far are just dumb (healthcare, war, fiscal, etc.).

yeah maintain a cool and racist temperament. Obama is a pile of {censored}, I wish he'd crawl back to whatever backwards part of Il. he came from. Let me break it down for you: He is one of two things: Either he's a racist pile of {censored} and needs be to booted out of public office. OR he's being honest, and he qualifies as one of the least observant people since terry shaivo, in which case he really has no place running a country. I've never seen his scumbag pastor in my life, and I can tell you without a doubt he's an idiot and a racist. He's been mentored by the guy for 20 years, takes recordings of his sermons to listen to on the road... but he had no idea the guy was a racist?! just dumb. Maybe we can get kkkramer to run for office next, make a good vp for obama.

No doubt about it, McCain sucks almost as bad as anything the democrats have had to offer for the past 50 years. I don't think I'll vote this time around, just can't bring myself to give support to any of these raging cretins running for office.

I think what we need, and I agree with Jesse Ventura, that we need a "None of the Above" option on the poll. What that says is, "I am here to vote, but it is a vote of no confidence." I am willing to bet, that "None of the Above" would indeed win.

yeah maintain a cool and racist temperament. Obama is a pile of {censored}, I wish he'd crawl back to whatever backwards part of Il. he came from. Let me break it down for you: He is one of two things: Either he's a racist pile of {censored} and needs be to booted out of public office. OR he's being honest, and he qualifies as one of the least observant people since terry shaivo, in which case he really has no place running a country. I've never seen his scumbag pastor in my life, and I can tell you without a doubt he's an idiot and a racist. He's been mentored by the guy for 20 years, takes recordings of his sermons to listen to on the road... but he had no idea the guy was a racist?! just dumb. Maybe we can get kkkramer to run for office next, make a good vp for obama.

Are you one of those guys that think he's a Muslim too?

My offer still stands........

Maybe, if we can convince JonTheSavage to run for office, he can become another Kennedy!?

QUOTE(djet @ May 19 2008, 04:16 AM) post_snapback.gifSo we can shoot him?

Jk....

"You SIR!, Yes you with the high-powered rifle, with the 65x32 scope, please stand in line and wait your turn!!"