Hi and thanks

12 posts in this topic

Hi!

I just joined up here and I think this place is wonderful. It seems like every question I could think to ask is here with a solution that is understandable. You guys rock!

Well, that's my 2 cents for now.

Your 4ever mac girl,

Witty

You know what's kinda cool about the osx86 scene? They actually have women involved unlike most of the other pc enthusiasts forums I haunt. Any of you fellows ever brought you wife/girlfriend to Frys and took her to the back where they keep the mobos and stuff? It's kinda like a white guy walking into a hiphop club in compton... it gets so quiet all you can hear is the clinking of pocket protectors and the rustling of polyester high waters. :)

Hi!

I just joined up here and I think this place is wonderful. It seems like every question I could think to ask is here with a solution that is understandable. You guys rock!

Well, that's my 2 cents for now.

Your 4ever mac girl,

Witty

Welcome, you'll love InsanelyMac. Happy Kernel Hacking and Upgrading :) :) ;)-_-

Yeah, but it wasn't a nice start between Balto and her was it? They started off by banning each other in the Ban the user above you thread ;)

Yes!...Is that love at first sight on these days? :( j/k /jk

Yeah, but it wasn't a nice start between Balto and her was it? They started off by banning each other in the Ban the user above you thread :P
LOL :P At least that's a start...
Yes!...Is that love at first sight on these days? :D j/k /jk
Now that's not what I would expect as a reply. :P